What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifita's Bulldogs Contract terminated

Feej

First Grade
Think about this for a minute. Maybe this is a new way of clubs getting what they want. Sign up as many players as you can prior to the trade deadline, then pick and choose who you really want to keep, using the "issues with third party deals" as you get out of jail card. While you have them, no one else can.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Or they realised their cap is blown on forwards and fullbacks don't come cheap.

I thought the same thing. The comments that have been attributed to Andrew have offended the poor doggies? Please.

I suspect more to this than meets the eye.

ek999

First Grade
So I wonder if those 3rd party deals he no doubt would have had to top up the deal will follow him wherever he goes? Seeing as the clubs aren't allowed to organise them right?

Clubs can help organise them but they cannot guarantee them

webShark

Wade Graham's negotiations just stalled I reckon. Might get Lichaa back next. No to giving Fifita a big offer. Tell him it's been allocated elsewhere and see what he can get from Union. Souths might jump back in now though.

First time I can recall a club pulling out of a big signing.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Wade Graham's negotiations just stalled I reckon. Might get Lichaa back next. No to giving Fifita a big offer. Tell him it's been allocated elsewhere and see what he can get from Union. Souths might jump back in now though.

First time I can recall a club pulling out of a big signing.

Word on the mill is they are getting Tim Grant mid season. Be interesting to see how Souths swing.

Southern Shark

Juniors
Any Bulldog bashing comments are now validated and called for. What's the odds the Bulldogs requested to put him in the cap at $500 000 like Williams, Pritchard, Graham and co and the NRL said no more. The rort is no more. Other Ceo's were all questioning their two international packs they were stock piling.

Latest posts