What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifita's Bulldogs Contract terminated

SadShark

Bench
This whole thing stinks more than Wisons' vag.

I've actually had first dates laugh, get up & start walking out of our dinner, at the explanation of my insistence of carrying a can of Glen 20 on my person.

My shouted retort is always "well you go down there into that moist, rotting caracas permeation & see how you go without it!!!!!"

Amazing how this is tantamount to foreplay & drives them onto me in insatiable passion front of the other patrons.

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors
I've actually had first dates laugh, get up & start walking out of our dinner, at the explanation of my insistence of carrying a can of Glen 20 on my person.

My shouted retort is always "well you go down there into that moist, rotting caracas permeation & see how you go without it!!!!!"

Amazing how this is tantamount to foreplay & drives them onto me in insatiable passion front of the other patrons.

Glen 20 :thumn Especially when your dining at the "Y" & a sudden warm breeze flows across your face.

bluey

Bench

:lol::lol::lol:
Keep a can handy for the doggies ceo

Feej

First Grade
5839.gif

RUBIKS

Juniors
lolz all around :lol:

Thanks for the feedback CB4.

I'll still hold out hope that his old man wakes up to himself, even if the odds are ever so slim...

tumblr_my6660Npsl1slelw9o1_500.jpg

The Popper

Bench
I just hope a lot has been learned from all this, but by all parties. I'd love both to stay with Cronulla, particularly Fifita.

Card Shark

Immortal
Apparently the Rabbits aren't interested in Fifita again & I doubt many clubs will be after what's happened.

I reckon if we offer our final offer to him, we are mad. We should go back to our original offer & say, after you left we offered your money elsewhere & we can't go back on our offer to those players.

I'm sure our original offer would've been substantial.

Madsharkie

First Grade
Agreed Cardy, but not just for the reasons you stated. I don't think any prop is worth that money. After selling out, he's now got a lot of work to do to get me back on side (that's IF we retain him, if we don't he can get f**ked).

The whole charade was very poorly handled by Fifita and he did nothing good for us in the process. He made us look bad. IMO he needs to be very clear in his own mind that he wants to be a shark, not just sign with us because we're the highest offer (this is even more important now, after the way he has carried on).

Card Shark

Immortal
He made himself look bad but dragged us negatively into the limelight again.

I hope this is the making of him. He signs with us & knuckles down & plays his best footy.

bluey

Bench
Big Andrew may have made some bad timing issues in regards to his announcement, but gee the doggies have been very poor in this situation.
For a so called family club imo there has been a total lack of honesty here

coolumsharkie

Referee
Don't know if it's been mentioned or not but Fifi also opened his stupid trap before he played for us. We of course did/said nothing about it.

Ads

First Grade
I was just told by someone at the club (player) that the comments were planned and got the exact response they set out to achieve.

Latest posts