What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifita's Bulldogs Contract terminated

cb4

First Grade
Moga is off contract, and we have approached him. They will shed one or 2 players to accomodate Blake Ferguson.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I have a form for Andrews hurt feelings

5b7c9783b854719a11c4992ed0d1d8ef.jpg

chewsta

First Grade
HAHAH Love the form!
I'm printing one off and sending it to my boss under another dudes name!

Quigs

Immortal
Remember that game a few weeks back I think it was. The team playing the mighty sharks scored a try from a play the ball well after the halftime siren had sounded.

I believe Captain Gal was blowing up big time to the ref - from behind the goal line as the conversion was being taken and also as they were leaving the field.

Even the commentators were bagging the refs for it.

Anyhow we (the sharks) were basically told to eat a shit sandwich.

Quigs

Immortal
I go to bed at night and dream of long sweeping backline attacking rugby league plays by a team in a jersey of the colours of black, white and blue.

I dream that I see not 5 barge arse hits but just one or two settlers then a halfback directing everyone into their possies and off we go with red hot attack with flair.

I dream.... I dream...

896217-kerrigans-in-the-castle.jpg

Then I realise the blues could of been bluer and the blacks blacker.

Last edited:
So as normal we dont chase quality outside back in Ferguson, but go after a Roosters reserve grader, we dont want players who cant make first grade

Feej

First Grade
He's a year late with his 'wanting to play with a team that can win the comp' thang.

cb4

First Grade
So as normal we dont chase quality outside back in Ferguson, but go after a Roosters reserve grader, we dont want players who cant make first grade

We gave our all in the chase for Fergo, we even out bid the Bunnies last year. Fergo doesn't want to come back.

cb4

First Grade
I even told him to.

You'd think that would have sealed the deal ey?

:lol:

Mate, to be honest, he changes his mind all the time.

First he wanted to, then Souths, then Roosters, the Dogs, he even told some people who would listen to him that he will go to the Warriors.

We have done what we can, but I would back against us going back in for him.

Weaponhead

Coach
Fergo is likely to end up a trainwreck.

Great player when on. Unlikely to realise his potential. Better value elsewhere.