What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifita's Bulldogs Contract terminated

SharkShocked

Bench
Guilty of trying to do to much on every play.

I don't feel that he isn't putting in though. Similar to what happens when Gal attempts to over play his hand when nothing is happening.

Card Shark

Immortal
He needs to run straighter & harder earlier in the game to assert some dominance, save the fancier stuff for later when the defence is more tired.

He's heavily marked & not running up full pelt is allowing him to get smothered.

Click2000

Juniors
I reckon he's overrated not worth 700k that's for sure!! Or not at the moment anyway.

The thing that get's me with Fifita is that he say's to the media that he's basically achieved everything in League so now he wants to go back to Union well I tell you it's one thing to make an Origin team or an Australian team one year but it's another to be a leader of those teams for 7/8 years or lead a club for 10 years like Gal, making a team one year then prancing around saying I've done it all and I deserve the big bucks is a load of bollocks IMO!!

He needs to get his ass out there for the Sharks and lead by example and dominate not drop balls at crucial times and run sideways !!!

I reckon he is one of the reasons we are struggling this year one reason because of his contract distractions and 2 because he is playing like crap !!

We look for Gal to come back and lead the side out of trouble but if Fifita is a 7-800K a year Australian front rower then he should be leading the team of of this slump, he should be leading from the front!!! WFT 700K my ass !!

chewsta

First Grade
Guilty of trying to do to much on every play.

I don't feel that he isn't putting in though. Similar to what happens when Gal attempts to over play his hand when nothing is happening.

100% CORRECT!

He is definitely putting in. The emotion and frustration is definitely there when things go wrong. If we werent travelling so poorly, Fif's wouldn't be trying so hard and we would be seeing more of the player every team in the NRL was chasing.

Feej

First Grade
I doubt we have a moe passionate player for us . Any talk of anything else is ridiculously dumb.

Agree with you here Reefy. Hopefully we'll see a return to his 2013 form once his new contract is sorted. All the other legal stuff with the Bulldogs, he should leave to his legal people.

Special K

Coach
He is worth 700k. Interesting this makes Gallen possibly our 4th highest paid after Carney, Fifita and possibly Lewis.

You would think they would release Graham/Fifita re-signing together as a push to get people to the game on saturday.

cb4

First Grade
A smart club would release the information when it is ready.

Fifita's contract will be heavily scrutinised by the NRL, to make sure that everything has been done with all I's dotted and All T's crossed.

Fifita could well be announced later on in the week to pump up a bit more of a good vibe and get people ready for the game.

Or, they could also wait until his brother pen's a deal as well. ;)

cb4

First Grade
Not only does he have potential, but it would keep them both happy.

There is also a Fifita at the Cowboys worth poaching.

well its good we can keep him.

weird the whole business though.

hope he can set the record straight with the fans. and play like he did last year.

Andrew shouldnt unblock Special K on twitter though.

Southern Shark

Juniors
His leadership and performance at the Auckland Nines after the last game leading the team around the stadium to a standing ovation showed his worth and confirms he bleeds black, white and blue.

webShark

He is worth 700k. Interesting this makes Gallen possibly our 4th highest paid after Carney, Fifita and possibly Lewis.

You would think they would release Graham/Fifita re-signing together as a push to get people to the game on saturday.

And we bag the Roosters about the cap!

Based on this years crowds we are looking at 12k I reckon.

ghoti

Bench
yeah, we're not a side to be whinging about the cap... with Fifita, Gallen, Lewis, Carney, Graham, Gordon will all be on big money...

cb4

First Grade
When the Salary cap hits its peak, you will be labelling our cap management as pure genius.

That's my $0.02

Latest posts