What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifita's Bulldogs Contract terminated

Vin Fizz

Bench
Not buying the Dessie stuff. I dont reckon he rolls that way. Didnt when i knew him but that was in his playing days a long time ago. Something else happening. Maybe his new managment have fugged him over. Comments shmomments, it could all be bullshit and out of comtext. Lock him in for shorter deal so he can play Yawnion in a couple of years. He'll love us and play accordingly. I still want him in the BWB. FFS we are all wishing we had that dope Fergo aren't we, and he's a box of hammers. Im not worried about a few silly comments.

Cena

Juniors
If we had to chose over Hayne or Burito, what would everyone prefer?

You'll. Never the chance to get hayne his #parra4life and has said numerous times before he will never leave parra for another nrl club. He has said he got a bit on interest in afl and union but he will never play for another nrl club. His said his whole family are born and bred parra supporters and he'd be disowned if he ever played for another club. Hayne is all about loyalty and will be a one club player. So get ur fingers outta your vag it ain't gonna happen

sharknows

Bench
He's been used by the dogs. I reckon we need to keep a clear head & not let emotion sway us. I want him to stay a Shark and we should offer him good money to stay.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Gregos, on a forum full of whingers & blinkers you are a beacon of shining common sense.
1 week after Roy MAster article highlighting how the Dogs were $1.5 mil over the cap, suddenly they get cold feet.?
No fuccjjkkken way in the world has it to do with the comments, which Fafita didnt even make.

I also don't believe that league operators could be that thin skinned to take offence to dump a quality signing. Or are they ?

DJShaksta

First Grade
I don't care why it's been torn up.
He's an asshole but can play.
Don't beg the guy to stay.
Just stick a decent contract under his nose and tell him he is wanted at the sharks and we hope he wants to be a part of our future.

island pro

Juniors
Hang on a minute. Everyone was wrist-slitting when he left and now half you mob don't even want him back? Don't offer him a cent? WTF is wrong with some of you? I don't want us to match the dogs offer, but the bloke can play and should be one of our highest paid.

chewsta

First Grade
You'll. Never the chance to get hayne his #parra4life and has said numerous times before he will never leave parra for another nrl club. He has said he got a bit on interest in afl and union but he will never play for another nrl club. His said his whole family are born and bred parra supporters and he'd be disowned if he ever played for another club. Hayne is all about loyalty and will be a one club player. So get ur fingers outta your vag it ain't gonna happen

Im not sure what language you are speaking there buddy, but I can assure you, the only vag my fingers are third knuckle deep in, are your mothers.

...and sometimes your sisters.

Uncle Sad, take it from here mate.

Ausguy

Coach
I don't care why it's been torn up.
He's an asshole but can play.
Don't beg the guy to stay.
Just stick a decent contract under his nose and tell him he is wanted at the sharks and we hope he wants to be a part of our future.

Agree... dont suck up his ass... reduce our last offer and say take it or leave it.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Hang on a minute. Everyone was wrist-slitting when he left and now half you mob don't even want him back? Don't offer him a cent? WTF is wrong with some of you? I don't want us to match the dogs offer, but the bloke can play and should be one of our highest paid.

Hahaha

I just wrote similar elsewhere

me said:
I don't understand the angst. I don't understand why this leads people to believe that he can now be undervalued. Practically half this joint, and the other one, were suicidal at the thought of him leaving before he even struck a deal.

Andrew didn't offer himself $850k to leave. Andrew didn't tear up his new contract.

Offer him what he's worth. Market value.

Weaponhead

Coach
He must be asking serious questions of his management. How can they announce a deal that is unsigned and allow it to fall over.

He has received poor advice.

RUBIKS

Juniors
Sooo......

... Can the Lichaa deal now fall over as well please?

Stick him in firsts and dump IDG.