What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Filiga to the rescue.

Dave Q

Coach
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

Bwhahahahahahahahahhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Stop it Dave. STOP IT!!!! You're killing me.

Fuggin, the champion of sensitive new age Rugby League players.

He needs cheering up for Christmas. This is so funny it can't possibly be true. You make him sound like a 5 year old orphan in Siberia.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

This is ome pathetically funny sh*te right here people....:lol::lol::lol:

I'll make one exception Samshark, wonnie is a guy who needs to be told what to say and think because left to his own devices, hes like a cartoon parody of Quigs when Quigs was aged 9....thats when Quigs had a voice and didnt have to whisper like he did a bit earlier in this thread!

The days of players being dumb-ass cave-men are well behind us.

Last edited:

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
I'll make one exception Samshark, wonnie is a guy who needs to be told what to say and think because left to his own devices, hes like a cartoon parody of Quigs when Quigs was aged 9....thats when Quigs had a voice and didnt have to whisper like he did a bit earlier in this thread!

The days of players being dumb-ass cave-men are well behind us.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Replaced by petulant, lazy, self entitled, self centred sooks by the look of things Dave.

I'm not having a crack at Karlos - good luck to the kid - you're just cracking me up you old hippee.

Pass the dutchy Dave, pass whatever the hell it is you're on this way, right now.

By the way, Quigs at 9 never happened. He was born as a senile, demented, angry & disllusioned old man. Albeit an entertaining one.

Now, go hold hands with all the disillusioned mummies boys Dave, it will hurt their feelings if they know you're wasting your time on the boards & are not their to tell them that they're special & different to everyone else.

Dave Q

Coach
You are out of touch with your feelings wonnie.

And I bet the young Quigs was as carefree as he is now.

Hes in mourning over the death of Vincent, he's having a bad week.

Quigs

Immortal
You two wenches just keep on slappin' and leave me out of it.

I'll have you know at nine I was a champion left winger for the Kirrawee Kangaroos. Got my first onfield caution for punching at Oyster Bay. Still remember the fat prickkk.

Anyhow on with the jelly wrestling. Its the off season and I will settle for sub standard entertainment.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
You are out of touch with your feelings wonnie.

And I bet the young Quigs was as carefree as he is now.

Hes in mourning over the death of Vincent, he's having a bad week.

You have to stop reading "The Gift" Dave.

Its all biullsh*t.

I know. I've tried.....

Dave Q

Coach
lol

The vikings daughter

Anyways

Hopefully Karlos has a change in attitude and comes good.

Only saw a couple of games and he was heavily marked, but did look lazy.[/quote]

Was he having a beer and a smoke and refusing to carry out the washing?!!!!

Ive tried to give everyone the heads-up on Karlos atm and no-one seems much the wiser!

Last edited:

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

Bwhahahahahahahahahhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Stop it Dave. STOP IT!!!! You're killing me.

Fuggin, the champion of sensitive new age Rugby League players.

He needs cheering up for Christmas. This is so funny it can't possibly be true. You make him sound like a 5 year old orphan in Siberia.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

This is ome pathetically funny sh*te right here people....:lol::lol::lol:

S.N.A.R.L. Player

Don't think Karlos has a lot of snarl in him Ronnie

DJDL

First Grade
Players have feelings too.

Karlos is loyal to the sharks, its members and fans and I reckon that he deserves a bit of fugging credit and respect.

He is trying his guts out to get back and put in a stellar year.

If thats not good enough, then I suppose nothing is.

And dont tell me what to say or what I should think Samshark. This is not Nazi Germany.

I say my piece and you can say yours.

Well at the moment, to us, that is just hearsay. I'm sure we all agree the guy has massive potential but based on what we saw last year he is one lazy mofo.

I'm also equally sure all on here would love to see him succeed. I hope what you say is right as I would like nothing better than to see him realise his potential and provide some much-needed spark and penetration at right centre. With the pending release of Bird I think we need something to look forward to.

Dave Q

Coach
Well at the moment, to us, that is just hearsay. I'm sure we all agree the guy has massive potential but based on what we saw last year he is one lazy mofo.

I'm also equally sure all on here would love to see him succeed. I hope what you say is right as I would like nothing better than to see him realise his potential and provide some much-needed spark and penetration at right centre. With the pending release of Bird I think we need something to look forward to.

Well you can take it from me that the big kid is determined that he wants to play well at the sharks and is not batting his eyelashes at any other club.

Its been reported by different people here that he is training the house down and is all fired up for a big 2009. That is not hearsay, that is reality.

Whatever people think of him, if he doesnt get the support of the fans that is not going to help.

Just remember that the kid is only 20 and I would encourage everyone to give him the benefit of the doubt.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Well you can take it from me that the big kid is determined that he wants to play well at the sharks and is not batting his eyelashes at any other club.

Its been reported by different people here that he is training the house down and is all fired up for a big 2009. That is not hearsay, that is reality.

Whatever people think of him, if he doesnt get the support of the fans that is not going to help.

Just remember that the kid is only 20 and I would encourage everyone to give him the benefit of the doubt.

People went to war once upon a time at age 16.
Thats a kid.

Dave Q

Coach
If you cant squeeze out a smile and some goodwill at Christmas Reefster, then fug, theres probably no hope for you.

The grinch of LU, I almost feel sorry for you mate.

Quigs

Immortal
In my dhaaay

I was ekking out career at 15 eleven month.

Nigh if war break out Id not hesitate take up arms - defend King and merkinsy.

Ayee time tuff in migh daayyy

Cheers
Deeclared Idiot #88
Quigs

Dave Q

Coach
The grinch of LU.
I think Reefy would like that.

lol

But Reefy is quite an interesting guy.

One might disagree with him, in my case that is most of the time, but at the end of the day, at least he is alive to all the issues.

In a Bad Santa (the movie) kind of way!

But LU wasnt meant to be easy.

Last edited:

Dave Q

Coach
In my dhaaay

I was ekking out career at 15 eleven month.

Nigh if war break out Id not hesitate take up arms - defend King and merkinsy.

Ayee time tuff in migh daayyy

Cheers
Deeclared Idiot #88
Quigs

Yeah I worked in a deli at aged 15 after school. I wasnt allowed anywhere near actual customers and that suited me.

During summer, I worked for the Fiat 500F club of Sydney. We detailed the little bastards for advertisments. The inside of the drivers door would get 3 hours work or something silly like that because the camera was going to shoot it.

But the money was good and there was plenty of rich girl eye candy.

But I had to go back to school.

Last edited:

Dave Q

Coach
Thats a nice comment carina, thanks.

I think Karlos fits in with other players and Ricky etc as he is doing what he can to claim his stake in first grade.

The average NRL player plays 50 games, anyone who does better than that is going real well.

Karlos is only 20, so with future injuries and suspensions etc the sharks are still looking at a potential 200 odd games from him.

Footy players peak at different times, but Im fond of the 25-29 year age bracket and thats when the male body is at its most powerful. Of course, the number of NRL players without some kind of injury is probbaly less than 1% and it think its about time they all padded up to the max.

As far as the Fiat's were concerned, after the special unlabelled cutting compound, the wax of choice was ordinary Turtle wax.

The painted metal between the trim and the edge of the door had to be cleaned and waxed 4 times. Thats why the whole car took ages. It had to glimmer like the harbour on a beautiful sunny day.

It was a joy to see the older cars start up again and gain a new lease of life.

We had to import a lot of gear from italy. There were 100's of speedos all showing different kilometeratage, but Louie (the boss) wasnt a crook as far as I knew and the chief mechanic loved a laugh.

But we always had to keep busy. Any slouching around and we would get into trouble. Sometimes the boss would order pizza and coke for us.

Of course I saw the cars on TV and as a young bloke, that was a real thrill.

newman

First Grade
Im a believer in Karlos, I have seen glimpses of what he can do, but the reports about his lack of attitude and enthusiasm are true.

In fact, the day he was made an example of, he was hemming and hawing about a sandwich in the bistro while the rest of the team was on the bus, waiting.

If he has turned his attitude around, thats fantastic.

Dave Q

Coach
Im a believer in Karlos, I have seen glimpses of what he can do, but the reports about his lack of attitude and enthusiasm are true.

In fact, the day he was made an example of, he was hemming and hawing about a sandwich in the bistro while the rest of the team was on the bus, waiting.

If he has turned his attitude around, thats fantastic.

Im pretty sure is attitude is fixed and if he can keep injury at bay, Im sure he's going to be massive.

He is Sonny Bill's cousin so maybe he has a few of the genes.

Sonny Bill of course, was a great player but he liked to smash guys and so he became a prime target. And once you become a prime target, you get injured and hurt more often. And that was Sonny's drawback. Mark Minichello nailed him twice. The hits were so massive, Sonny had to be carted off and missed a number of games.

Saadly, that was Mark's sole contibution to Souths for 3 years.

When detailing a fiat, or any car for that matter, you need to wash it and put the detergent on twice. Rinse twice. Stuff the greenies!

Just once is a half-measure.

Once wet, do the windows with a clean micro-fibre cloth. Of course we didnt have those in my fiat days.

One of my valued customers gave me some Nulon oil treatment for the car for Xmas. That was a nice gift.

I like those practical type gifts, things you can actually use.

I'll have to discount his next bill.

Last edited:

Latest posts