What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

filthy_spammers website: Tim Smith in "for a hell of a season"

Sterling

Juniors
Smartman said:
Parramatta players, coaching staff and supporters are setting him to be the next messiah :lol:

Geez he had a good solid debut and people are already proclaiming him the next Peter Sterling :lol:

Good luck with that......

Dogs will need more than good luck to even get close to the 8 ... like last year:lol:

Redback71

First Grade
all he has to do is cut those stupid forward passes out, and find touch when takes a penalty kick.

Smartman said:
Parramatta players, coaching staff and supporters are setting him to be the next messiah :lol:

Geez he had a good solid debut and people are already proclaiming him the next Peter Sterling :lol:

SBWHO??? 450kfor what?

Pazza

First Grade
120116240.jpg

Tim Smith looks like the Chacater Ryan Atwood on Channel ten's US hit the OC

Hurriflatch

Referee
Eelementary said:
Unlike SBW, Tim Smith IS the real deal and NOT over-rated.

SBW is not over rated when fit he is as good as they say

BUT.......

99.9% of the time he is an injury prone hack

parra73

Juniors
Smartman said:

money down the drain if you ask me, at least little timmy played every single game last season.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I think he's over-rated.

Wow he can offload - so can Solomona, and Sutton can do it as well in heavy traffic.

Wow, he can run fast. So can mostly every fit second rower in the comp.

Wow, he can put on big hits -so can Guttenbeil, Morrison, moi moi, etc.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Ok:

Pace - Morrison.

Big hits - Morrison.

Fitness - Morrison.

Offloads - Morrison.

Plus Hindmarsh can fit the bill too.

I'm not saying he's bad, but a tad over-rated. Much like Anasta - far from a bad player, but over-rated.

Bigfella

Coach
For a young player SBW can compete at the highest level and perform; Test matches in the balance against the Australian forward pack; semis and grand finals.

He has performed at levels TS is as yet unproven at (although wer are all quietly confident he can also achieve).

SBW has had shocking luck with injury; you wouldn't wish it on your worst enemy. I don't think we should be tempting fate by mocking him!

Having said that, Smartman is a tool.

strider

Post Whore
imho SBW is amazing .. seriously - he's just an awesome talent ... and I don't really like saying that about a bulldog cos frankly i dispise the club ... he's struggling to get on the park, but that doesn't mean he's bad ... if he played for parra we would be creaming our pants over him

Stagger eel

Staff member
Bigfella said:
For a young player SBW can compete at the highest level and perform; Test matches in the balance against the Australian forward pack; semis and grand finals.

He has performed at levels TS is as yet unproven at (although wer are all quietly confident he can also achieve).

SBW has had shocking luck with injury; you wouldn't wish it on your worst enemy. I don't think we should be tempting fate by mocking him!

Having said that, Smartman is a tool.

have to agree with everything you say especially the last line.

The Colonel

Immortal
SBW is a talent. No doubting that. However the Dogs have to look seriously at his training regime or he will go the way of Brett Papworth and David Woods......

Latest posts