What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Final Table Revisited

lotti

Bench
attamarrap said:
NEVER!!:evil:
That's why I pointed it out to Dodger, our teams are traditional rivals, a parra fan and a manly fan should never agree but it has happened. Just this once though

attamarrap

Juniors
Dodger said:
I've followed my club since I can remember. Lean times have happened in in-between years, but it's never affected my love for my team. Our last premiership was based on the best team assembled legally under the salary cap. Your dumb and vitriolic statement implies that the Bulldogs should have had 0 of the 17 they had in 2002 when they won the 04 premiership. They let players go in order to be under the cap and as such won the comp very fairly and very squarely.

As for the firecrackers comment -

Barrel.jpg

You're getting awfully close to the bottom...
yes a couple of players took token salary cap cuts after been caught red handed you signed your now captain andrew ryan a then soo player after you'd been caught over the cap ffs

Barrel.jpg

A barrel of gunpowder?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
ParraDude_Jay said:
More like you just can't handle the truth. Bulldogs = No chance.

3-- Bulldogs $5.50
4-- Eels, Cowboys $8.00

Not what the betting public thinks....

attamarrap

Juniors
lotti said:
That's why I pointed it out to Dodger, our teams are traditional rivals, a parra fan and a manly fan should never agree but it has happened. Just this once though
good point (what am i doing :lol:)

Timmah

Staff member
attamarrap said:
yes a couple of players took token salary cap cuts after been caught red handed you signed your now captain andrew ryan a then soo player after you'd been caught over the cap ffs

Barrel.jpg

A barrel of gunpowder?

And let go:

Steve Price
Travis Norton
Nigel Vagana
Johnathon Thurston
Hutch Maiava

just to name a few.

Now, is mum calling you for bed yet? She should be.

attamarrap

Juniors
Dodger said:
And let go:

Steve Price
Travis Norton
Nigel Vagana
Johnathon Thurston
Hutch Maiava

just to name a few.

Now, is mum calling you for bed yet? She should be.
these three were playing last year dummy dumb sh!t

*edit*

lotti

Bench
Yeah but I thought the Dogs would've learnt their lesson about Salary Cap breaches when it cost them a finals birth in the year they would've had a very good chance of making the grand final? They didn't, they had a minor cap breach after that.

Timmah

Staff member
attamarrap said:
these three were playing last year dummy dumb sh!t

*edit*

Willie Talau
Brett Howland
Paul Rauhihi
Ryan O'Hara

I'm sure there are more but I'm not going to waste my time on you both to that extent, when all you can come up with is pathetic "your mum" jokes.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
attamarrap said:
not to mention they signed tonga & lolesi

And before he uses the "Tonga was a reserve grader" excuse, he was chased by 11 clubs so they had to pay good money. Plus he's had a contract upgrade since then aswell.

Timmah

Staff member
attamarrap said:
not to mention they signed tonga & lolesi

I'm sorry, is your name Ian Schubert now?

and lotti, give up. Manly haven't won jack in 10 years either and we comprehensively beat you only a month ago.

lotti

Bench
it seems we've found a common foe, Dodger didn't see that happening but then the Bulldogs are facing another year being out of the finals. Manly had Origin problems.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Dodger said:
Willie Talau
Brett Howland
Paul Rauhihi
Ryan O'Hara

I'm sure there are more but I'm not going to waste my time on you both to that extent, when all you can come up with is pathetic "your mum" jokes.

Both left before 2002, Howland was worth nothing and O'Hara hadn't even debuted yet. Plus Rauhihi wasn't anything special at the 'Dogs, so try again.

Timmah

Staff member
ParraDude_Jay said:
And before he uses the "Tonga was a reserve grader" excuse, he was chased by 11 clubs so they had to pay good money. Plus he's had a contract upgrade since then aswell.

Not my argument at all. If they were over the salary cap again, which I highly doubt given how much players like Norton, Vagana, Price and Thurston were on, we would all know about it, and I would gladly cop the flak. But all you boys are doing is spinning DrDeath like conspiracy theories to make yourselves feel better about the fact that your team is likely to choke once again in 2005. Next year marks 20 years boys. Maybe then :lol:

attamarrap

Juniors
Dodger said:
Willie Talau
Brett Howland
Paul Rauhihi
Ryan O'Hara

only replying to a pathetic goto bed mum is calling joke you fking idiot

If you cant exept the fact your premiership winning side was built on cheating thats your problem the rest of us know what really went down (inside you know too) imo the history books should be as follows

2002 g/f winners-sydney roosters
2003 g/f winners- penrith panthers
2004 g/f winners - canterbury bulldogs*

Timmah

Staff member
ParraDude_Jay said:
Both left before 2002, Howland was worth nothing O'Hara hadn't even debuted yet. Plus Rauhihi wasn't anything special at the 'Dogs, so try again.

I'm almost fully confident that O'Hara broke into top grade before he was pawned off to the Faiders. Howland, conceded. Rauhihi was something special and NQ did pay a decent price as far as I can remember. You can wax lyrical about what you think but you aren't an auditor, your name isn't Ian Schubert and you don't know who's breaching the salary cap, if anyone at all.

Maybe someone can't deal with the truth - 2004 and current reigning premiers = the Bulldogs

Timmah

Staff member
attamarrap said:
only replying to a pathetic goto bed mum is calling joke you fking idiot

If you cant exept the fact your premiership winning side was built on cheating thats your problem the rest of us know what really went down (inside you know too) imo the history books should be as follows

2002 g/f winners-sydney roosters
2003 g/f winners- penrith panthers
2004 g/f winners - canterbury bulldogs*

Luckily it's in your opinion. I don't accept the win was built on cheating because it wasn't. 2004 was fair and square ours to win. We came within five seconds of losing it too, but won thanks to a great tackle and poor Crocker handling - but none of it matters. My club is still successful and still a very real chance of going back-to-back. Your club is now 19 years with nothing to show but a few chokes and a string of years in the mid-90's where the club could barely just avoid the spoon. This year won't be much different.

attamarrap

Juniors
Dodger said:
I'm almost fully confident that O'Hara broke into top grade before he was pawned off to the Faiders. Howland, conceded. Rauhihi was something special and NQ did pay a decent price as far as I can remember. You can wax lyrical about what you think but you aren't an auditor, your name isn't Ian Schubert and you don't know who's breaching the salary cap, if anyone at all.

Maybe someone can't deal with the truth - 2004 and current reigning premiers = the Bulldogs
neither is your's we can only go on what we've been told, the truth if you will THE BULLDOGS CHEATED!!!!!!!