What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals Week 1: Panthers vs Warriors

chrisD

Coach
RCG’s plod and turtle is inoffensive in this team. Not like we have anyone else who might win a ruck.

maple_69

Bench
Another positive from last night was the way Maloney and Cleary combined. I don’t think there’s been a game all season that you’d say they both played their role well in a quality team performance. One has been on and the other not or both off/injured.

I think the top 4 are all capable of higher quality footy but I don’t think any side is capable of playing footy for as long as us. We just need to keep the ball in play and we have the firepower to get it done.

tripster

Juniors
Geez I like big Moses. Great value. Would you have Tomomolololo in your squad or 3-4 Leotas?

The thing that really sets him apart is his consistency and determination. He doesn’t have games where he goes missing and basically gives it all he has got for the period of time that he is on the field, every single time he is out there. The problem he used to have was trying too hard and getting a bit too carried away.

kinghippo

Juniors
The thing that really sets him apart is his consistency and determination. He doesn’t have games where he goes missing and basically gives it all he has got for the period of time that he is on the field, every single time he is out there. The problem he used to have was trying too hard and getting a bit too carried away.
That trying to hard and getting too carried away problem was brought on by Griffin giving one of the forwards only ten minutes of game time.
More minutes has settled Leota down.
Kikau and peachy also suffered with it for a while and one of my previous favourites akaoula.
They all regressed and had more errors in their game trying to prove they deserve to be there.