What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals Week 2: Sharks vs Panthers

Tiger Woody

Juniors
This is what I see next year and please have your say

1. DYLAN EDWARDS
2. DALLIN WATENE ZELEZNIAK
3. DEAN WHARE
4. WAQA BLAKE
5. JOSH MANSOUR
6. JAMES MALONEY
7. NATHAN CLEARY
8. RCG
9. Hopefully someone new
10. JFH
11. ISAAH YEO
12. VILIAME KIKAU
13. MERRIN (if stays)

14. MAY/WAYDE EGAN
15. MOSES LEOTA
16. SIONE KATOA
17. JAME TAMOU (if stays) - TIM GRANT/SAM MCKENDRY/ JACL HETHERINGTON/KAIDE ELLIS

I’d love to see DALLIN moved to centre and his brother play outside him but where do we put whare

And The ManSewer as Captain

Last edited:

murraymob

Coach
Thats not true.

We shouldnt have been in that position to begin with. Behind by 18 points. Very reminiscent of week 2 the padt 2 years to be honest. Outside of DWZ no one can say they tried their best for 80 minutes.

Without him we would have been worse off than the Broncos game.
we could have won by 40 and you still would complain

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Yeah cool story bro.

Suck shit Panthers fans. I usually don’t mind you but you were way to cocky leading up to the game.

Oh yeh and thanks for Moylan. This year was the only year it was a better swap for you and that didn’t even work out.

All the best next year

And great to see that fat ugly 4 chins Gould end up a LOSER...THE OLD FOSSILL is looking tired...haha

Fangs

Coach
The front row and Katoa was the issue tonight

It was. Not blaming Nathan, I was quite happy with his performance tonight.

We are missing leaders, that will be the emphasis this off-season.

x3 years of straight finals, that must do something for the team. We need someone to carry the torch and it isn't Maloney.

franklin2323

Immortal
It was. Not blaming Nathan, I was quite happy with his performance tonight.

We are missing leaders, that will be the emphasis this off-season.

x3 years of straight finals, that must do something for the team. We need someone to carry the torch and it isn't Maloney.

The issue is. We get rid of guys but don't bring in older guys. We will bring up kids again next year and lose Peachey, CHN and Crichton's experience. So we never fix that problem

Fangs

Coach
You mean the top 4.
You don’t win comps from 5th to 8th buddy.....your new coach is already looking tired..lol

And you sure as fook don't win em from 9th.

Sounds like arse baby. Get on up Woody.

We'll enjoy Mad Monday. You enjoy Treacherous Tuesday.

mxlegend99

Referee
we could have won by 40 and you still would complain

Way to try and defend playing like shit... people would complain even if we didnt play shit for half the game. So it's all good that we were shit for half the game.

It falls apart when you consider that your claim is aload of shit though. Plenty of far smaller wins where people were pumped afterwards.

Including our last 2 weeks. Only ever concerned by the spotting teams a2× try lead.

Guess what. It came back to haunt us. Its sn unsustainable way to go through the seaaon