What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals Week 2 vs Souths

Brutalitops

Juniors
Reynolds is a freak with those goals.

The Dragons did us proud in the end. Finally overcame a late season slide and went deeper into the finals than anybody expected.

I fear we would not have stood a chance against the Roosters anyway considering Sims was gone and Frizzel looked like he was getting there, so I hope the Souths win it from here because all the other options are horrific

Gentle Herpes

Juniors
On the one hand, I'm freaking baffled as to how we decide to run the ball on the last in that situation. On the other, it seems unlikely that we would have come out on top after another 10 minutes of play given our injuries, so maybe it doesn't matter if we f**ked ourselves a bit.

Oh well. I could hardly be prouder of the boys after the last 2 weeks.

carltonsouth79

First Grade
Bodes well for next year. Experience cost us at the death with some poor decisions under pressure. Without Gaz, Vaughan and Sims we did everything but get there at the post.
Hopefully we can go one better at least next year. Friz, Nene and Perera best for mine.
ISP still alive so hopefully something to cheer for the few weeks

ozbuck

Juniors
Big effort. Big heart.

Eventually, we lost it ourselves. Some really inexperienced looking plays by a couple of our most experienced and highly paid players.

Sad to say, but we lost this one ourselves.

We were never going to to take out the premiership with the current team anyway, so onward to 2019

The Assman

Juniors
Are you serious? They both made errors. So what. That was a gritty team performance and both those guys contributed towards staying in the match.

Ah Mau is leaving so you'd be happy.

100% serious he made 3 school boy errors that were massive in this game.
- The stupid pass he threw when we were 20m out that went 40 meters forward because he cant pass left to right
- The defensive error leading to south's first try
- And not kicking on the last

But shit I don't want to sound bitter, because I am proud of the effort they all put in tonight so I will lay off.

Credit to Mary as well

Dragon Blood

Juniors
Think we can safely say, Mann is not a half.

Man we missed Widdop tonight.

Wasn't really Manns fault Hunt should have punted it down field and Into touch as soon as he received the ball.

Basically if Tariq stays on the field we win. Bad missed tackle by Luc for the Reynolds try.

Gutsy effort though, showed pride in the jumper. Proud of the boys.

Oh and sack Mary or is there another thread for that.

Tremendous defensive effort.

Team gave it everything.

Had a chance to kick a field goal.

Didn't happen.

Last tackle option was unfortunate at the end. That is footy. If it leads to a try everyone is celebrating.

Had we been at full strength, we probably win.

Either way they played with pride and passion. I cannot ask for anything more than that.

blacksafake

First Grade
Reynolds is a freak with those goals.

The Dragons did us proud in the end. Finally overcame a late season slide and went deeper into the finals than anybody expected.

I fear we would not have stood a chance against the Roosters anyway considering Sims was gone and Frizzel looked like he was getting there, so I hope the Souths win it from here because all the other options are horrific
Sorry can’t go for souffs because of my dislike of cheap shot merchant Inglis & meat head Sam. Will watch the rest of games without actually caring who wins

boardlumps62

Juniors
Are you serious? They both made errors. So what. That was a gritty team performance and both those guys contributed towards staying in the match.

Ah Mau is leaving so you'd be happy.
Ah Mau lost a ball we didnt need but hell of a dragon player. Kurt Mann plys hard for his size. Bad luck couple of bad choices late in the game put that down to fatigue. Jai Field a touch footy player go play touch

Latest posts