What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals week 3, Roosters v Rabbitohs, Saturday 22nd of September 7:40pm @Allianz Stadium

CliveC

Juniors
Curnsy I think we've all had a lift now that Sam has been cleared.
I keep thinking about the way we demolished them in the 2014 final,feather dusters!
But we had a bench of a Burgess,Teo,McQ and Clarke wow.
Turner looked every inch a NRL player back then!

Travitoh

First Grade
I keep thinking about the way we demolished them in the 2014 final,feather dusters!
But we had a bench of a Burgess,Teo,McQ and Clarke wow.
Turner looked every inch a NRL player back then!

The bench is where this could be won and lost. Especially with Seibold's reluctance to use it in recent weeks.
I would still play George from it with Murray going to lock but i doubt it would happen now. George's best performances this season have been when he has come on after 25 minutes and terrorised the opposition middle forwards. It's when he is at his damaging best imo and will trump Tetevano's effect who i believe will be the biggest threat from the Rooster bench. I feel this game will be tailor made for Murray and the more minutes he plays, the better it is for the South Sydney forward pack.

For all their improvements in personnel compared to 12 months ago, it is the same core forward pack that didn't turn up against NQ this time last year. Win the battle in the middle and the backline will take care of the rest.

callmack1

Staff member
A long day for you to wait bro being over the ditch and all!
You're not wrong man, I started the day out with just a few butterflies but I'm really, really starting to feel it now. My nerves are literally through the friggin roof!!!

Souths reviving memories of 2014 Grand Final: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2018/09/22/souths-reviving-memories-of-2014-grand-final/

Jason Clark departs the NRL as one of the good guys: https://www.nospam47.com/au/league/...lark-warrington-nrl/muk926oy5rb21hfquujyzad64

Travitoh

First Grade
I'm not nervous at all but that's just me as a supporter.
What will be, will be. I've got no control over proceedings, I'm only viewing them.

I'll f**king love it if Crichton crosses for the winner though!

Latest posts