What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals week two, Rabbitohs v Dragons, Saturday 15th September 7:40pm @ ANZ Stadium

Curns13

Juniors
f**k I wish Crighton had f**ked off the minute he signed with the Roosters. An absolute waste of time. f**k off you useless prick.

Morehead St

Juniors
The old form is coming back. This is much better as they look like they want to play and want to win. They look a different side. Keep The Faith.

Morehead St

Juniors
Souths on top, but letting Dragons off the hook with pen shots at goal and that field goal. Put them to the sword boys, now and everytime!

Morehead St

Juniors
Souths on top, but letting Dragons off the hook with pen shots at goal and that field goal. Put them to the sword boys, now and everytime!
What? What fool would make a complaint about Souths going for field goals - says me one minute after a heart stopping win.
The spirit of Eric Sims lives on...

Scoopdog

Juniors
We actuall
Also I know Reynolds will get all the plaudits and rightly so but the Burgess twins, Murray and Cook were massive in that last 20 mins. Especially Tom with his charge at Ben Hunt and Murray with 1 on 1 strip!
we actually lose if saints actually kicked on their last set!absolute stupidity!

Travitoh

First Grade
I'm pretty stoked right now but to be fair, we got a few fortunate calls tonight and fell over the line though the game was decided by Ben Hunt having a brain explosion on the last there.
I thought St George put up a really good show tonight and were the better team despite missing personnel and for all the criticism they've recieved with the 'chokers' tag, they can be very proud of that effort.