What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finchy photo in the telecrap

forward pass

Coach
Wow - this is a great look Finchy !!!

0,,5443575,00.jpg

:crazy:

Suitman

Post Whore
Yeh, I saw that.

What an advertisment for the club!!!!
Looks very much like a Premier League player to me.

Suity

forward pass

Coach
On this subject - can anyone confirm the Tim Smith story in Sundays paper about being kicked out of the Roxy. I will be mightily worried about his future if its true.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Can't confirm it, but i would guess theres a fair chance of it.

OMGod SARAH WHERE ARE YOU??? look at your finchy now!! :lol:

Utey

Coach
forward pass said:
On this subject - can anyone confirm the Tim Smith story in Sundays paper about being kicked out of the Roxy. I will be mightily worried about his future if its true.

Mmm I saw that, and getting kicked out of that place is an achievement. So crappy they want people to stay.

Bigfella

Coach
That's about 1000% better than the state I saw him in at Xmas time last year.

Although his "bruised shoulder" seems fairly relaxed in this pic. Obviously Finch would have been in no state to attend an after game function that Saturday night, as he would have been otherwise committed to professional rehabilitation of his injury, lighting gaspers and sinking schooners in a city nightclub.

Just what we need another one of these blokes.

Kornstar

Coach
Everyone is asked to leave a club when it is closing time.......and funnily enough they all look "tired and emotional" as the article suggested

I think there should be more concerns about ASADA not testing on Mondays and Tuesdays rather than our Timmy leaving a nightclub in his own spare time!!!!

wittyz chick

Coach
<UPtheEELS> said:
:lol: Which section of the paper? What was the article about?

I just went looking through the paper it's in the Confidential ... it was just about him with Kate Waterhouse at the Kings Street Wharf soiree ... dunno what that is

Stagger eel

Staff member
he must be modelling the latest cigaretes...or the latest "dickhead" look.

take your pick.

Utey

Coach
wittyz chick said:
I just went looking through the paper it's in the Confidential ... it was just about him with Kate Waterhouse at the Kings Street Wharf soiree ... dunno what that is

Cool thanks.

Utey

Coach
Whats wrong with what he's doing? All I can tell is that his having a smoke?

Latest posts