What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finchy photo in the telecrap

Angry_eel

First Grade
hineyrulz said:
So now it's a hanging offense to going out dressed like a gimp, if that was the case half the poeple that go clubbing every weekend would be put to death.

And i thought tobacco was legal? Give the guy a break, he's not playing great but what he does in his spare time is his buisness.
:roll: its funny but man. We're not saying sack him(thats only jtb) but u gotta admit he does look like a gimp :lol:

Suitman

Post Whore
hineyrulz said:
So now it's a hanging offense to going out dressed like a gimp, if that was the case half the poeple that go clubbing every weekend would be put to death.

And i thought tobacco was legal? Give the guy a break, he's not playing great but what he does in his spare time is his buisness.

You would think so eh??

Anyone catch Nicole and Keith on the news last night at The Easter Show?
Own time??? Pffftttt.

Suity

emjaycee

Coach
forward pass said:
Wow - this is a great look Finchy !!!

0,,5443575,00.jpg

:crazy:

Have a close look at the cigarette guys - Its not even lit. :lol:
Probably just hamming it up for the camera - havent we all done that?

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Avenger said:
There is no way Blake Green would be caught out like that. He is way too smart and professional.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

he is a good hills district kiddie avenger, we are all angels :D

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Angry_eel said:
:roll: its funny but man. We're not saying sack him(thats only jtb) but u gotta admit he does look like a gimp :lol:
Yep bring out the Gimp!!!! :lol:

Avenger

Immortal
JessEel said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

he is a good hills district kiddie avenger, we are all angels :D

My source at the club rates him very highly. To make you even happier he reckons that Ben Smith is the best young man that he has come across. He should know as Ben used to live with his family.

JessEel

Yea, in all honesty, Ben is one of the nicest guys to have a chat with, and you can see that when he talks to everyone he signs an autograph for.
Blake is of the same mould. After the parklea markets signing last year, we chatted to him for a good 20 mins before he headed off.

Avenger

Immortal
JessEel said:
Yea, in all honesty, Ben is one of the nicest guys to have a chat with, and you can see that when he talks to everyone he signs an autograph for.
Blake is of the same mould. After the parklea markets signing last year, we chatted to him for a good 20 mins before he headed off.

It will be a tragedy if we let Blake leave now. We can always re-assess in 2 years time when Keating is ready.

forward pass

Coach
niall said:
dude i was like 13 when i did that, u cant tell me you wernt immature and stupid at that age!! i havnt been bothrd to change it, but if it bothers you soooo much ill take the time to do it now!

:roll: :roll:

Gee I really hope my son says such charming things when he is 13........!
:roll:

wittyz chick

Coach
Angry_eel said:
he looks like he's from Hebersham.

Finchy walks in with one shoe.
The hot chick to Finchy: u lost a Shoe, mate. What happened?.
Finchy to Hot chick: Na i found one, darlin. u got ne smokes on ya?

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol: :lol:

I for one ... dunno what to feel ... love the guy and feel sorry for him because the picture has been plastered over the paper ... I just don't want it exploding into anything big because I'm sick of bad publicity for this club

and don't say to me most teams get bad publicity ... because I already f***ing know ok??

JessEel

nah, we've copped it a bit of late WC... and we're all tired of it

at least it keeps the photos coming for my scrapbook!

Bigfella

Coach
The bloke is shXt faced

Hours after he was too injured to play a first grade game for our club

His injured shoulder is hardly being protected, and the alcohol is hardly helping his recuperation

So technically he has done something wrong by the footy club

Sure we all do it, but we are not professional athletes on several hundred thousand dollars a year.

Sure, it's better than some of our other senior players, because at least he wasn't actually meant to be training at the time ...

But the other players who are regularly photographed in the social pages in shots like this are the roosters players. And how are they going right now?

I know Avenger was probably tongue in cheek - but I agree - i'd rather pick a bloke who puts in on and off the field that a mug lair on and off it.

I know it's not a big deal, and there's no proof he was drunk - but the bloke has an attitude that he doesn't back up with ability. We don't need that.

Hellsy

Immortal
The other guy looks like Matthew Head.

:LOL: :LOL: @ Finchy! Great look on his face!

lucablight

First Grade
If he smokes that is quite disappointing. It's just my personal opinion but I don't believe NRL players should smoke. It would almost certainly affect their performance.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
lucablight said:
If he smokes that is quite disappointing. It's just my personal opinion but I don't believe NRL players should smoke. It would almost certainly affect their performance.

Smokes are an amazing substance, think about it? 4000 chemicals in one smoke!! wow!!! that's impressive. They should create a smoke to better it with lets say...5000 chemicals!:lol: ;-)