What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finchy

Tokyo_Raider

Juniors
When Finch left Canberra I felt quite supportive of him. This has eroded over the years to the point I get little fits of evil giggles watching that video. Sad, but there is a reason for that kind of reaction.

juggalo_strit

Juniors
I saw Finch, Anasta, J Monaghan & Ricketson at about 10pm last night outside the Shipp Inn at Circular Quay.
Finch and Anasta went and bought a dodgy Aussie shirt off a chinese bloke in the street for $20. Me and my mates noticed who it was and started yelling out "FINCHYYYYYYY, FINCHYYYYYY".
He turned around and you could tell he was blind drunk. He then got up on one of the water features and was yelling out "C"MON QLD, f**k NSW".
It was the alcohol talking but it's not good to see. Although it was funny.
I also yelled out to J Monaghan - "come back to Canberra" he replied with " yeah why not, f**k these cu**s that i'm with at the moment"

reptar

Juniors
juggalo_strit said:
I saw Finch, Anasta, J Monaghan & Ricketson at about 10pm last night outside the Shipp Inn at Circular Quay.
Finch and Anasta went and bought a dodgy Aussie shirt off a chinese bloke in the street for $20. Me and my mates noticed who it was and started yelling out "FINCHYYYYYYY, FINCHYYYYYY".
He turned around and you could tell he was blind drunk. He then got up on one of the water features and was yelling out "C"MON QLD, f**k NSW".
It was the alcohol talking but it's not good to see. Although it was funny.
I also yelled out to J Monaghan - "come back to Canberra" he replied with " yeah why not, f**k these cu**s that i'm with at the moment"

Haha... I find it unlikely we'll ever see either of the Monaghan brothers back at Canberra, though. Bad blood between them and the club. Although stranger things have happened!!

innsaneink

Referee
Its been sent in to 2UE as well....Gibbsy & Brandy were both quite shocked, both saying they'd seen nothing to that extreme in both their years in top grade footy.

Sir Biffo

Bench
Geez he's good for a laugh old Finchy.

New low, it's honestly to the point now where you just start to wonder whether he can turn his life around and make a career being a travelling knife salesman.

Mr Saab

Referee
They got some of the words wrong with regards to who said them.

Anyone notice that to the right of the clip it has "Tags" and next to that it has "Transit" "lounge"!

Leagueguy

Juniors
I actually blame Fitzgibon as much as Finch in that, he was the one that told Finch to shut his mouth first according to the SMH article.

Mr Saab

Referee
SMH are wrong.
Finch : "I couldnt get the C through, shut your F'n mouth"

Finch was always going to cop it after saying that to his captain

innsaneink

Referee
Yeah it dont make sense how they have it...

Fitzgibbon: "f**kin' push it!"
Finch: "I couldn't get the c--t through."
Fitzgibbon: "Shut your f**kin' mouth."
Finch: "Shut yours, you f**ker!"
Fitzgibbon: "I couldn't get it through!"
(Shillington tries to intervene)
Fitzgibbon: "Don't f**kin' speak to me like that!"

..but thats really irrelevant who said what.....its that its being said among thermselves just shows how disjointed they are atm

Latest posts