What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finchy

Misty Bee

First Grade
Not only is it a sad way to treat an Origion hero and next immortal, but to report it is pretty bloody disturbing.

I guess Tim Smith had a quiet day, so the media looked toward Finchy.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Misty Bee said:
Not only is it a sad way to treat an Origion hero and next immortal, but to report it is pretty bloody disturbing.

I guess Tim Smith had a quiet day, so the media looked toward Finchy.

ill have two of what he's on!

Mr. Snrub

Juniors
This thing is getting out of hand. I saw the footagebefore it came on the forum and stuff and laughed but didn't think it would get to the news room.

Balmain_Boy

OVP said:
Thats because you are a good bloke Greg. Personally, im gutted, but its exactly what the FOFF have been saying for so bloody long now. Finch blows up all the time at those around him, but NEVER takes responsibility for his own actions. Im sad too, that what we were saying had to be made public in such a huge way. You're right, IT IS SAD. Wield THAT MASSIVE AXE Uncle Nick !!

Possibly a bit harsh there OVP. I tend to agree Finch does crack the sh*ts with his team mates a little too often, but in this instance the verbal spat seems more Fitzgibbon's doing than Finch's.

fat_mike

Juniors
Balmain_Boy said:
Possibly a bit harsh there OVP. I tend to agree Finch does crack the sh*ts with his team mates a little too often, but in this instance the verbal spat seems more Fitzgibbon's doing than Finch's.

dont see how its fiitzy's fault. he's the captain adn was involved int he attempted play that went wrong. he obviously thought finch took the wrong option and responded accordingly. finch let fly at his captain. absolutely ridiculous reaction and it seems to highlight the trouble the club is in at the moment.

innsaneink

Referee
Kennedy gets the sh*ts, prince gets the sh*ts with his players, Fitzy lost it a bit too much here.....he actually started it.

Paullyboy

Coach
juggalo_strit said:
I saw Finch, Anasta, J Monaghan & Ricketson at about 10pm last night outside the Shipp Inn at Circular Quay.
Finch and Anasta went and bought a dodgy Aussie shirt off a chinese bloke in the street for $20. Me and my mates noticed who it was and started yelling out "FINCHYYYYYYY, FINCHYYYYYY".
He turned around and you could tell he was blind drunk. He then got up on one of the water features and was yelling out "C"MON QLD, f**k NSW".
It was the alcohol talking but it's not good to see. Although it was funny.
I also yelled out to J Monaghan - "come back to Canberra" he replied with " yeah why not, f**k these cu**s that i'm with at the moment"

If that was true that'd be the perfect cap off on this little Roosters fiasco. By jingo's I hate them, I hate them good and proper.

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
Yeah, the transcript:

Fitzgibbon: "F***in' push it!" (referring to put the ball through the hands)
Finch: "I couldn't get the merkin through."
Fitzgibbon: "Shut your f***in' mouth."
Finch: "Shut yours, you fu**er!"
Finch: "I couldn't get it through!"
(Shillington tries to intervene)
Fitzgibbon: "Don't f***in' speak to me like that!"

Balmain_Boy

Fat Mike: I don't agree.

a) Fitzgibbon said the first thing.
b) Finch's reply was pretty similar in nature and not directed at Fitzgibbon.
c) Fitzgibbon's reply to that WAS directed at Finch.

cainen

Juniors
Mayor_Quimby said:
Yeah, the transcript:

Fitzgibbon: "F***in' push it!" (referring to put the ball through the hands)
Finch: "I couldn't get the merkin through."
Fitzgibbon: "Shut your f***in' mouth."
Finch: "Shut yours, you fu**er!"
Finch: "I couldn't get it through!"
(Shillington tries to intervene)
Fitzgibbon: "Don't f***in' speak to me like that!"

I know this is what SMH has but I'm pretty sure Finch said both lines 2 and 3 then Fitzgibbon said line 4. That's how I heard it anyway.

HoLLuS

Juniors
Finch actually tells Fitzy to shut his f***ing mouth first then fitzy retialiates and Finch continues to say he couldnt get it through.

The smh have no idea....