What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Find Me Some Forwards: Hagan

Just saw on the news when they were talkin bout carmont and it said that hagan wants some forwards 4 next season. That sounded promising but im not getting my hopes up until i hear first hand we have signed a couple of forwards. According to hages "we are looking 4 2 props who can do the job 4 the club"

Just caught the back end of a sports tonight update and i thought i heard them say that the knights signed carl webb.

dont quote me on it.. I heard carl webb, knights and signed in the same sentence.. They could of just been talking about the game on sunday...

on his day Carl Webb is so damaging!!! I remember SOO when he bulldozed i dont know how many guys and scored. Good buy perhaps, if we have infact got him. Hages said we r goin 2 sign 2 props wonder who the other one will be

Jez..I hope so
joey will keep him in line and Hagan should be a calming influence

Stuart Fielden from pommie land should be next in line-Talk to someone over there.

keeney

First Grade
omg, i will literally scream if we have,a fter id almost adopted a vigilante like total intolerance fr this clubs board, they go out and make a move that we all preempted and wanted to happen. If we cna now just get kirk reynoldson, or similar ill be ecstatic, maybe donald as well, now that they appear to be making some moves there snothign that cant be done

*cue massive dissappointment, when carl webb doesnt sign, adn we go into 2005 as is*

Parraren

Bench
Congratulations if you have signed Carl Webb. I think he will come good under Michael Hagan, especially with the motivation to get back into QLD Origin. He obviously had a personality clash with Bennett but he could turn out to be a super buy for you guys (if you indeed have got him). You guys have done it tough losing Tahu, Ennis & Kennedy but it could actually be a blessing in disguise.

Gooba

Juniors
oh rightio i see.. hahhaa maybe webb has been sucking up the the NEW origin coach hahaha.. nah good on him! i hope we sign him

Alex28

Coach
if he cant get motivated working under the best coach in the game, what hope do we have?

he will be the biggest white elephant of 2005. i really hope we dont go signing players just for the sake of spending salary cap money...