What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finish this sentence: If Parra win the Grand Final I.....

natheel

Coach
cry tears of joy then put on Bush - comedown and replay the chorus over and over

"i dont wanna come back down from this cloud"

Parra R 4 Me

Juniors
driving around the street of Logan and Brisbane, with my cd on high playing the club song, blasting the horn, then contacting a friend to organise my tattoo on my left boob.:) right above my heart.
I will also be crying (but I will be doing that whether we win or not)

Last edited:

Fee

Juniors
I will cry and cheer and wait for all my Parra loving friends to get back to the Leagues club and have a very big party. Wouldnt be the same without all the friends I have made since becoming more involved with my beloved Eels. Also made a promise I would get a Parra tattoo( I cant wait).

Last edited:

CrazyEel

Bench
Lose my job because I will disappear from work for, I dunno, two weeks? How long can a person stay drunk for?
A lot longer than that if the missus isn't telling porkies about me in 81. I have to defer to her version because I have no memory of it.

jono

Juniors
....fly out to Rome to celebrate for two weeks !!!!!
Actually I'm doing that anyway , but it's been a bugger of a job to get a leave pass from the betta half 24 hours before departure. Planned the trip when Eels were at their lowest ebb , neva thought we'd get to the GF , look what happens!!!!!!!

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I will watch the replay on Fox to make sure I am not dreaming ........

Then crack open a nice bottle of port, maybe a Grandfathers

yosemite

Juniors
i'll be scouring the tele first thing on monday for the premiers signed photo they have every year im gonna ring that order number so fast my fingers will be smoking

Nice One!

I have already checked Ebay for Eels stuff and prices are soaring! Can only imagine if they actually win, how much more expensive things might be!:sarcasm: