What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First coach to get the boot in 09

Who will get the boot first in 2009

• Michael Hagan

Votes: 71 49.3%
  • Matthew Elliott

Votes: 47 32.6%
  • Brian Smith

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Jason Taylor

Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Tim Sheens

Votes: 16 11.1%
  • Other (specify in post0

Votes: 6 4.2%

• Total voters

jk13

First Grade
if the donkeys don't perform then its gotta b henjack, they're the only side who can afford to sack their coach

JT will be the first and only to get the khyber, (was lucky not to get it this year from memory)

Not a bad Coach, but Souths, well, they are rubbish.

LOL at anyone picking Bennett to get sacked after Saints have put up with Brown for so long.

Hanscholo

Bench
I doubt any coach will be sacked next season. It just doesnt seem to be what happens now. More likely Elliot and Hagan will be told there will be no contract next season. They wont however go to the expense of sacking them.

We won't sack Sheens halfway through the first year of a 3 year deal (great work by all involved there). I assume Penrith won't sack Smelliot, and Hagan won't get the boot either. I reckon if a coach does go it will be JT, and Crowe will coach Souths for the rest of the season.