What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First coach to get the boot in 2007

knights04

Bench
Souths could almost field a team with the amount of coaches they've used since re-admission. I have a good feeling about Souths next year. Maybe only 20 losses.

Sugar

Bench
knights04 said:
Souths could almost field a team with the amount of coaches they've used since re-admission. I have a good feeling about Souths next year. Maybe only 20 losses.
And still finish above the knights

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I don't see any coach in danger. With so many new coaches it would seem unlikely for them to be sacked so quickly. Perhaps Murray, but I think the Cowboys are going to return to their 2004/2005 form next year. Thurston will be halfback and Smith will provide them with an extra bit of class allowing Bowen to roam free and do what he does best. May lose a bit of finishing class without Sing, but Williams missed most of last year and with any luck he'll stay on the field in 2007.

robbie123

Juniors
Has to be nathan brown hes been under so much pressure the start of every season since he's been in the comp and they keep holding on to him and saying hes a long term investment...and every year they choke...how long is a long term investment cos they are not improving to rapidly and neither is he...dragons have had the best team on paper for years and they never seem to perform to their potential...when the players are having blinders in the rep games they play and are playin sh*t in club there has to be something that needs to change...
a little off topic but i think parras ceo dennis fitzgerald is gonna be heading out mid season imo...
and even more off topic but while were talkin about sackings im hopin fatty and sterlo get the flick off the footy show and matty johns takes over as lead host:)

The Preacher

First Grade
robbie123 said:
Has to be nathan brown hes been under so much pressure the start of every season since he's been in the comp and they keep holding on to him and saying hes a long term investment...and every year they choke...how long is a long term investment cos they are not improving to rapidly and neither is he...dragons have had the best team on paper for years and they never seem to perform to their potential...when the players are having blinders in the rep games they play and are playin sh*t in club there has to be something that needs to change...
a little off topic but i think parras ceo dennis fitzgerald is gonna be heading out mid season imo...
:)

At least we get an opportunity to choke, unlike your perrenial LOSERS.:cool:

Kingytek

Juniors
Brian Smith needs to go....
I dont follow Newcastle but I know how much they love their footy down there and I just get the feeling that he is gutting the place.
Vote #1 for Smith to get the boot!

innsaneink

Referee
Kingytek said:
Brian Smith needs to go....
I dont follow Newcastle but I know how much they love their footy down there and I just get the feeling that he is gutting the place.
Vote #1 for Smith to get the boot!

After 11 weeks?

No chance.

He's there for at least the season. :lol:

drake

First Grade
Christ Witty, can you comment on anything without mentioning some bloke you want to root?

Latest posts