What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Grade V Doggies

Soi_Cowboy

Juniors
keeney said:
El masri can have good games, but the thing is, and always has been, goalkicking is the main reason he is in the team, he isn't quick, and has no elusive scoring/line break ability. Having said that he's certainly not bad, he can catch and run and defend as expected of an average run of the mill winger. But saying he is anywhere near Utai is ridiculous. Utai is what you would want in a winger, speed, strength and the ability to find the line.

Well said mate, its exactly the same thing I said in a thread in "NRL" where a few members had him in the top 13 player team. I shared my opinion with exactly what Keeney said. Without his goal kicking he would not be in 1st, guarenteed... having said that, he has done a few things that can be given credit, but them again, hasn't every single first grader in one time or another.
IMHO, he does not rate in the top 10 wingers going around.

Latest posts