What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Grade V Eels

Pumba

First Grade
TeamLineUpVEels.gif

1. Kurt Gidley (c)
2. James McManus
3. Junior Sau
4. Wes Naiqama
5. Akulia Uate
6. Jarrod Mullen
7. Scott Dureau
8. Mark Taufua
9. Isaac DeGois
10. Danny Wicks
11. Steve Simpson
12. Zeb Taia
13. Chris Houston

Interchange:
14. George Ndaira
15. Matt Hilder
16. Richie Fa’aoso
17. Marvin Karawana
18. Tim Natusch
19. Keith Lulia

Knights Media Release

Last edited:

Jono078

Referee
Weird as, can't remember Smith really giving a working formula a big of a change up like that?

Jobdog

Live Update Team
A few surprises there. Rogers only had the flu, so you'd think he'd be right to go for this weekend. Lulia benched, Houston to lock and Hilder to the bench. Don't think that will be the side that runs out on Sunday. Wouldn't surprise me to see House push up to front row, Hilder start at lock, and Wicks off the bench.

otori

Juniors
That side is remarkably different from last week especially the bench. Not a copy and paste with regards to the SOO boys coming back. Wicks starting is a big move.

Rolla

Juniors
Will be plenty of changes. Safe to say we wont enter the game with Marv, Hilder, and Ndaira on the bench so it looks as though we will see timmy play. lulia Should make way barring injury. i would hate to be an opposition coach trying to make a gameplan....its like smithy got a heap of names and put them in a blender. rogers should be fit too so id expect to see him play in the 20 to mix it up even further.

roopy

Referee
The last time we started with a team stacked for impact we blew the Roosters off the park.

RABK

Referee
1 Jarryd HAYNE
2 Luke BURT
3 Taulima TAUTAI
4 Joel REDDY
5 Eric GROTHE
6 Daniel MORTIMER
7 Jeff ROBSON
8 Nathan CAYLESS [C]
9 Matthew KEATING
10 Fuifui MOIMOI
11 Nathan HINDMARSH
12 Joe GALUVAO
13 Todd LOWRIE

15 Kevin KINGSTON
16 Tim MANNAH
17 Jeremy LATIMORE
19 Etu UAISELE

Rolla

Juniors
1 Jarryd HAYNE
2 Luke BURT
3 Taulima TAUTAI
4 Joel REDDY
5 Eric GROTHE
6 Daniel MORTIMER
7 Jeff ROBSON
8 Nathan CAYLESS [C]
9 Matthew KEATING
10 Fuifui MOIMOI
11 Nathan HINDMARSH
12 Joe GALUVAO
13 Todd LOWRIE

15 Kevin KINGSTON
16 Tim MANNAH
17 Jeremy LATIMORE
19 Etu UAISELE

What a terrible collection of football players. I hope we play ok cos i want 50 this week. but they arent in the top 8 so we might struggle lol.

Spike

First Grade
Bench is a litttle on the light side. I would expect a reshuffle or at least Natusch to get promoted to the bench

Our lineup is the best it has been in weeks because lulia is not named in the starting line up.

Wicks starting is a good idea, has been in awesome form, that teams looks like smithy is planning to blow the eels out of the game after 20 minutes.

roopy

Referee
Time to stop talking about jinxes.

We are the real deal - luck has nothing to do with it.

BG

Juniors
The last time we started with a team stacked for impact we blew the Roosters off the park.

In fact, as named, it's the same forwards/bench as we ran with for the Roosters, with the exception of Taufua starting instead of Fass and Hous instead of Hilder.

Liam

Juniors
I can see this side running out:
1. Gidley (c)
2. McManus
3. Sau
19. Lulia
5. Uate
20. Rogers
6. Mullen
16. Fa'aoso
9. De Gois
10. Wicks
11. Simpson
13. Houston
12. Taia

8. Taufua
14. Ndaira
15. Hilder
18. Natusch

RABK

Referee
Time to stop talking about jinxes.

We are the real deal - luck has nothing to do with it.

Agreed. Sick of people speaking of cursed threads, jinxed posts and wood touching.

It's borderline Karmawave level annoying.