What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Grade V Eels

BG

Juniors
I can see this side running out:
1. Gidley (c)
2. McManus
3. Sau
19. Lulia
5. Uate
20. Rogers
6. Mullen
16. Fa'aoso
9. De Gois
10. Wicks
11. Simpson
13. Houston
12. Taia

8. Taufua
14. Ndaira
15. Hilder
18. Natusch

Rogers for Dureau seems likely. And yeah, possibly Natusch onto the bench for Karawana (or Ndaira).

Don't see why Smith would feign over Wes and Lulia though. Wes will play imho, unless Doogs gets a glowing medical report. I'd also be a little surprised if Taia moves back to lock--simply because he's been killing it in the second-row. Starting props is anyone's guess, but Wicks did start against the Roosters and Taufua's going great guns so they may well play as named.

roopy

Referee
don't forget all our boys will be 10% faster and 10% meaner because they have no hair.

roopy

Referee
The funniest thing about shaving your head is you always still cover your head when you run in the rain in case you get your hair wet - which always makes you feel like a complete dick when you find yourself doing it.

Rolla

Juniors
Ive never covered my head when it rains, mostly cos i dont have a perm and my hair isnt straightened....oh and im a guy. But i suppose some might.

Man its going to be hard for the commentators.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Here's my take:

1. Kurt Gidley (c)
2. James McManus
3. Junior Sau
19. Keith Lulia
5. Wes Naiqama
6. Jarrod Mullen
7. Scott Dureau
8. Mark Taufua
9. Isaac DeGois
10. Danny Wicks
13. Chris Houston
12. Zeb Taia
15. Matt Hilder

Interchange:
20. Ben Rogers
11. Steve Simpson
16. Richie Fa’aoso
18. Tim Natusch

IanG

Coach
Wonder if the Peter Hoare will show up. He has the last couple of times we've played against Parramatta at home.

Frederick

Staff member
He came into my work a couple of weeks ago...was looking at some computers. I asked him if he needed a hand. He said he was fine. He walked out a couple of minutes later, and I noticed something that looked like a tail poking out from the back of his vest. Next thing I know a cat poked it's head out from under his vest and looked at me. Our door greeter saw it too and pissed herself laughing.