What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FIRST TEST AUSTRALIA v WEST INDIES. Nov 30-Dec 4, PERTH STADIUM.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Both eclipsing Simon Taufell arguably our best umpire. Wasn't Hair the bloke who called Murali and paid the price because he stood by his convictions. That was a low blow by those that crucified him and his career.

He was the first to no ball him but also I think he penalised Pakistan for the ball tampering against England

TheParraboy

Staff member
Just heard on ABC that only 5 tests in Australia have started on a Wednesday since the end of World War 2

We are actually playing all 5 tests back to back this summer

not sure that has happend before? Maybe we are expecting some games to go 3 days?

Fangs

Coach
Bowled well so far. Maybe a little straight at times. I like the field placements as well.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I’ve been watching some of the highlights from old games on Fox, I reckon Ambrose and Walsh now would be more dangerous now that some of the bowling I have seen today. Pretty bald.