What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fittler all but resigned to losing Tupou

badav

Bench
besides lyon - no one else on huge $$ - orfords contract money got less as years went by.

what about brisbane and storm - none of the following would be on less than $400k in 2009.

Inglis, Smith, Slater

Falou, Lockyer, Hodges

you really think folau is on more than 400k?? brisbane offered him less than melbourne, and melbourne didnt offer him anywhere near 400

ledzep

Bench
I'll be disappointed to lose him, but at the end of the day, he's definitely not worth $400k
If he goes, hopefully we use that money to buy a strike centre, which is what we really need at the moment.

McCrud

Juniors
f**kin' Manly and their customary 400K offers...

First Carney, then Tupou and now Darius Boyd (I hope :pray:).

sooperdooper

First Grade
[FKN-SIK];4154823 said:
I hope the bulldogs throw some cash at him. We have all this cash and noone signed :(

so then the roosters can wear 'bred not bought' shirts? to a roosters v dogs clash :)

Ryan

Juniors
With Beaver set to retire, and Bell set to head to The UK, no-one can question how Manly could come up with the $$$. We also have players like Bani, Ballin, Le'Strange, Bryant, Hall & co. in our 1st grade side. We can't afford to have the likes of Crocker, Kafusi, Smith and co. off the bench...

We also let Burns, Hicks, Monaghan & Groom go, and replaced them with Perry & Le'Strange alone.

Latest posts