What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fitzgerald is worse than Wagon by miles

jason taylor

Bench
JT should have been the new coach, actually anyone but stupid Hagan who destroyed the Knights and will destroy us too! Even Chris or Daniel Anderson would be better.

Fitzgerald sucks.

Macca_

Coach
Yeah Fitzgerald has absolutely, positively, with out a doubt no idea what so ever :roll:

Can I bounce too Peej?

jason taylor

Bench
he doesn't deserve to be CEO. He isnt good enough to be a garbage man! We need him to be replaced more than Smith

Macca_

Coach
Oh I agree, he's done nothing for the club. Absolute garbage indeed. :roll:

*looks out window at moon*

Agent Mulder

Bench
jason taylor said:
JT should have been the new coach, actually anyone but stupid Hagan who destroyed the Knights and will destroy us too! Even Chris or Daniel Anderson would be better.

Fitzgerald sucks.

Yeah back in the hole for you young man, Can you tell me how Hagan has destoryed the Knights? Did he win the comp in 2001? I mean stop me if im running any red lights here.

jason taylor

Bench
Agent Mulder said:
Yeah back in the hole for you young man, Can you tell me how Hagan has destoryed the Knights? Did he win the comp in 2001? I mean stop me if im running any red lights here.

He deestroyed the knight because Hagen got a really good team from the last coach they dont really have any good players now.

But most of them were crap anyway.

Stagger eel

Staff member
jason taylor said:
He deestroyed the knight because Hagen got a really good team from the last coach they dont really have any good players now.

But most of them were crap anyway.

you have no idea, you're entitled to your opinion, but you have absolutely no idea.

eels1986

Juniors
I can tell you one thing - just like the Eels if the Knights get a decent run with injuries they will be contenders for the title. With players like barge ars*, Simpson, Abraham, Buderus, Woolnough etc they can challenge. What will everyone think of Hagan if he wins the premiership this year!!

stiffmeister

Bench
jason taylor said:

Fitzgerald sucks.

how can you seriously compare DF with JT. They have different positions within the club. You cannot be so naive to blame Hagan for the Knights mishaps. There are many other factors not in Hagans control that caused the knights downfall. You must be a relative of JT or one of his ex GF's

forward pass

Coach
Are you ever going to post something positive???

You are getting very boring and you have only been here for 5 minutes !!!