What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fitzgerald v Parramatta

cv8z

Juniors
It's entirely different when the DPP deem it to be in the publics interest and they delve into the bottomless pit of public funds, compared to the Directors of a club litigating with the members (very limited) cash reserves.

I would think its in the club members interests to find out if there has been any improprieties
past or present directors
I'm sure you as a member would like to know this and the outcome of it all

I think we are all entitled to truth

born an eel

Bench
I would think its in the club members interests to find out if there has been any improprieties

doesn't trial by media cut it for you :lol:

Gronk

Staff member

I have already stated where I stand on this. Spending $300,000 on legal fees over a matter worth 10% of that makes no commercial sense whatsoever. No other company would make such stupid decisions. Laughable that they treat members funds like Monopoly money.

Jodeci

Bench

Like I said, dont read the papers

you have to know the bloke

he is a die hard footy fan like us

cv8z

Juniors
I have already stated where I stand on this. Spending $300,000 on legal fees over a matter worth 10% of that makes no commercial sense whatsoever. No other company would make such stupid decisions. Laughable that they treat members funds like Monopoly money.

what if DF is ordered to pay costs?

Jodeci

Bench
I have been to the LaPiazza. It's identical. The same tapas, The same pizzas, the same concept. Just re-branded. Don't be naive to think that Libertini doesn't benefit from this transaction.

Yep, he is gonna take the money and run

:D

cv8z

Juniors
What if he isn't ? Will the Directors take full responsibility ?

You'll have to ask them that tomorrow if you intend to vote
I cant comment on what you would like them to do only whats been done and so far & i have no issue with them pursuing it

Tony Bongo

Bench
It's owned by the Club Gronk

No 3rd party owners

All profits go back into the club

Tingha is a bit different

Is it? Who set up the Tingah Palace arrangement?
I think from now on I will be eating where 100% of the profits go back to the club.

Tony Bongo

Bench
I have been to the LaPiazza. It's identical. The same tapas, The same pizzas, the same concept. Just re-branded. Don't be naive to think that Libertini doesn't benefit from this transaction.

Don't be naive to assume he does.

Jodeci

Bench
Is it? Who set up the Tingah Palace arrangement?
I think from now on I will be eating where 100% of the profits go back to the club.

I may be wrong but I think they pay a lease and also contribute a certain percentage of sales as well

I could be wrong

cv8z

Juniors
I may be wrong but I think they pay a lease and also contribute a certain percentage of sales as well

I could be wrong

and i also think drinks go to the club
every club needs a chinese restaurant, we lucky its a pretty good one

Ollie Webb

Juniors

Agree spending $300k on legals for the $50k bill is not a great decision but you have to admit recommending $2M expenditure on Aristocrat software when the recommendation from your IT Manager is to not proceed and the CEO ignores the advice and to top it off does not declare his personal interest, well that is really treating members funds with contempt or as you put it like monopoly money.

I know which decision was more frugal and responsible.

Latest posts