What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fitzy's league Sledge

Parra

Referee
Flint is your Monarchists equivalent of Fitzy...

I'm surprised you have never heard of him... He is the Monarchists roll out guy to spokesperson their cause on breakfast TV and a rent a quote for the newspapers...

Google might help....

All I really know is that they are both merkins and probably hate RL equally.

I'll make up my own mind on the Republic question though...

People who like Australia don't need a cause or a cheerleader.

People who want to change Australia do.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I also recall north melbourne players simulating sex acts or some such stupidity with frozen chickens about 7 years ago

axe&smash&crush

Juniors
Always running us down. Always pumping up the AFL. Little man syndrome.

A few years back around the time of the storm salary cap scandal, he reckoned within a few years the storm would fold and the Melbourne rebels (the super rugby team, for those who don't know, ha) would rise above. Wrong again.

LESStar58

Referee
Always running us down. Always pumping up the AFL. Little man syndrome.

A few years back around the time of the storm salary cap scandal, he reckoned within a few years the storm would fold and the Melbourne rebels (the super rugby team, for those who don't know, ha) would rise above. Wrong again.

This. Apparently Storm were just a stop gap until Melbourne got a "real" rugby team.

BuffaloRules

Coach
Lisa Wilkinson opens up about marriage struggles with Peter Fitzsimons....

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/books-magazines/magazines/lisa-wilkinson-opens-up-about-marriage-struggles-with-husband-peter-fitzsimons/news-story/762c67ccfd98187a9700bc7aa367191c

Apparently all those work pressures of having to bag Rugby League every day led him to the evil drink….

FitzSimons insists he was never an alcoholic, but that the pressures of work and parenting made it easy for him to start downing more and more drinks on corporate long lunches — and that his wife would regularly come home and find him in a darker mood as a result

Brutus

Referee
He wants sales of his books in f**ktard states so that why he goes easy on the fumbleball.

His books are shit.
51lDT2XG%2BRL.jpg

Brutus

Referee
Flint is your Monarchists equivalent of Fitzy...

I'm surprised you have never heard of him... He is the Monarchists roll out guy to spokesperson their cause on breakfast TV and a rent a quote for the newspapers...

Google might help....

All I really know is that they are both merkins and probably hate RL equally.

I'll make up my own mind on the Republic question though...

Flint makes more sense than Fitz.

Warriors Fever

Juniors
See condom head's league sledge, apparently we aren't aloud to have an international competition. He is adament there is no scottish players in there (matt Russell) born and bred in Irvine.
"The kangaroos are pretending to a relevance they don't have"-what the f**K is that meant to mean, he is such a piece of sh*t, he's copped way too many of those concussions he brings up every second article.