What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fitzy's league Sledge

Colk

First Grade

Good on her I think. Not defending Fitzsimmons or anything but what she says is true. I wasn’t shocked by the result against France so I was slightly ambivalent but people are entitled to their opinion if they wish to question the performance of the team and they are probably right to ask or question why we can’t be better

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Well there is no way he wasn't going to get his horrendous mug on a headline when a major world sporting even is on.

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
Soccer is shit, to quote RLWC detractors... why do Australia even bother sending a team? They are just there to make up the numbers and will never win it - lol

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Prepare for the Christmas release of Fitzies new book on obscure Australian PM John Howard.

The research team have been hard at work.

1670475048293.png
Just saw this on LinkedIn. 20 teams have come in the top 3 at World Cups. I wonder home many nations have played in the RLWC ever? Wouldn’t be meaningfully more than 20.

I love both RL and football btw; that is actually allowed….

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
Morocco were paying $21 to make it past the semis
Sooooo predictable
Their run was suspicious, with all of the corruption that goes on in FIFA, including the awarding of the world cup to the middle east, I'm sure it was let's say.... beneficial to have an arab nation go deep in the tournament.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Their run was suspicious, with all of the corruption that goes on in FIFA, including the awarding of the world cup to the middle east, I'm sure it was let's say.... beneficial to have an arab nation go deep in the tournament.
Especially when that Arab nations is in africa