What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fkn Sore Losers..

boxa777

Coach
Just read the post mortems in the Eels forum.. hahahahah. If you need a laugh and some thorough analysis from some of the premier minds in league today, go and have a read.

What a bunch of f**kin sooks. Saints are crap - Soward's kicking game saved them - Saints proved they can't win - we proved we can

hahahaha..

I guess the weight of expectation is firmly on their shoulders and I will enjoy watching them crumble this year.

The game of league has many facets but the simpleton Eels fans look at one or two areas as they excuse their team for the loss. They were completed dominated in my opinion in a lot of areas that these experts are overlooking.

And It's only round f**kin 1. Why so hysterical?

Oh and, didn't hear a peep from the Eels choir - just saw a dude with the Rich Simmons hairstyle playing with his toy drum.

Eels Dude

Coach
An ungrateful winner is just as bad as a sore loser. I think you'll find the large majority of Eels fans have been congratulatory on your victory. There's always a few fans in every club who will find something to whinge about after a loss. That's what passionate footy fans do though.

St. Linnane

First Grade
Can I suggest we sticky this thread for people to consider before they post in case we lose a game this year....

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Another fishing thread. Might be an idea to merge it with Mong's.

Eels Dude, I can tell you're hurting. It's just one game, only round one. Relax and look forward to next week.

dragonfire

Bench
Who cares.

+1 every teams fans look for excuses as to why they were the better team even when they get beaten. We won and were quite clinical in our approach and lost our #9 which stifled our attack but we were still good enough to only allow an explosive team like the eels to 12 points. Your not going to face too many better attacking teams than the Eels

The Major

Bench
It's just a few disgruntled souls clutching at straws blaming everyone else other then their team as the wheels fall off the bandwagon.

I always thought it was Canberra fans who blamed the referee solely for their losses. Perhaps an inward look would be a good start for Parra fans. Besides, it is known here in the STGI forum that Tony Archer is not our biggest fan on the footy field (after Shane Hayne and the late Steve Clark of course)!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I always thought it was Canberra fans who blamed the referee solely for their losses. Perhaps an inward look would be a good start for Parra fans. Besides, it is known here in the STGI forum that Tony Archer is not our biggest fan on the footy field (after Shane Hayne and the late Steve Clark of course)!
Remember the sharks v parra match when parra won by 70-something? I recall having a chuckle at a sharks troll who said the referee cost them the match. Might have been Jimbo.

I got over trying to work out referees some time ago. At the end of the day, the decisions tend to even up. The silliness of your average supporter is reflected by how often they blame the ref. Looks like a few are getting in early this year.

Mong

Post Whore
I agree with willow regarding decisions over the course of the year. In saying that, that's not why Parra lost. The Parra forum is funny due to what they are saying about a team that outplayed their own.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Well I didn't read the Parra forum. Get enough of a cross section of them posting here. They seem unhappy, that's understandable. But if you blame the ref, you are destined to be unhappy again.

Saints won fair and square. It's on the scoreboard. End of story.

Avenger

Immortal
Just read the post mortems in the Eels forum.. hahahahah. If you need a laugh and some thorough analysis from some of the premier minds in league today, go and have a read.

What a bunch of f**kin sooks. Saints are crap - Soward's kicking game saved them - Saints proved they can't win - we proved we can

hahahaha..

I guess the weight of expectation is firmly on their shoulders and I will enjoy watching them crumble this year.

The game of league has many facets but the simpleton Eels fans look at one or two areas as they excuse their team for the loss. They were completed dominated in my opinion in a lot of areas that these experts are overlooking.

And It's only round f**kin 1. Why so hysterical?

Oh and, didn't hear a peep from the Eels choir - just saw a dude with the Rich Simmons hairstyle playing with his toy drum.

Who gives a f**k it's round 1. Remember when you had a similar attitude after round 26 in 2009 ? Haven't you learned your lesson ?

Mong

Post Whore
Interesting call. Next he will be saying the ball should be kicked straight to Hayne to keep him in the game.

*shakes head*

Willow

Assistant Moderator
This is almost as funny as this little beauty I came accross in todays tele:

Bennett's plan to nullify Parramatta superstar Jarryd Hayne has been slammed as "not in the spirit of the game", but the Dally M medallist says he's powerless to stop other teams from employing the negative tactics

http://www.allvoices.com/news/5398187-hayne-ploy-not-in-spirit-of-game

Since when did winning become not in the spirit of the game?
Perhaps he should talk to Eric Grothe. Towards the end of the game, Grothe was getting stuck into Hayne for not supporting him up the back.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Last year, the same rag was rejoicing with headlines 'how to beat the dragons'. When Saints work a tactic to win, it's suddenly unfair. Very sooky bunch.

Eelementary

Post Whore
This is almost as funny as this little beauty I came accross in todays tele:

Bennett's plan to nullify Parramatta superstar Jarryd Hayne has been slammed as "not in the spirit of the game", but the Dally M medallist says he's powerless to stop other teams from employing the negative tactics

http://www.allvoices.com/news/5398187-hayne-ploy-not-in-spirit-of-game

Since when did winning become not in the spirit of the game?

Who slammed Bennett? That's the stupidest thing I've ever read! From what I saw, the Dragons kicked the ball out and gang-tackled Jarryd - both legal and smart ways to nullify the man. Not in the spirit of the game - my arse!

I think Eels fans whinging are kinda funny. I mean fair dinkum - you'd think reading their comments that we got thrashed and showed absolutely nothing at all.