What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flags - In stock Now! (Red V Flag SOLD OUT)

Which design is your preference?

• Option 1

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Option 2

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Option 3

Votes: 42 68.9%
  • Option 4

Votes: 12 19.7%

• Total voters

big pat

Coach
spoke to macca last night, looks like the interest is very high, he is hoping to have them for the souths game.

He stopped posting cos everyone was giving him sh*t for all of his meaningless posts lol, unfortunately wb2sos hasn't followed suit.

what have you got against liam, a lot of people just like to have a bit of fun, these forums are not uni degrees, some times people just like to poke a bit of fun, most of us here are adults and we don't need to be put down on a public forum, maybe you could something to him on saturday night in canberra if it worries you so much.

oooooooooooooooooooooh

it's on...wish you were coming, pat!!!

SaintTPP

First Grade
Sheridon do you have a banner, I can't remember if you do or not? Are you going to get one of these flags?

big pat

Coach
sorry sheridan couldn't resist, just on the flags saint tpp, it seems a lot of people have warmed to the idea, congrats all round,anyway i'm getting one for my daughter, i'm sure she will like it.

SaintTPP

First Grade
sorry sheridan couldn't resist, just on the flags saint tpp, it seems a lot of people have warmed to the idea, congrats all round,anyway i'm getting one for my daughter, i'm sure she will like it.
Cool, I will put you down for one just as a guide to see how many ppl want.

I always have said that the Army would look amazing if it had some more flags....70 or so extra would do the job :D

Sheridon do you have a banner, I can't remember if you do or not? Are you going to get one of these flags?

yes, as pat said i do have a banner - and freshly signed as of saturday :D

umm i'm not sure if i will get a flag...probably not seeing as i'm not an army regular (only with them at away games) and i'm not with em for the GF

SaintTPP

First Grade
Why not order 340 flags?
Not everyone will want to buy a flag that is getting a ticket.
I think we will prob end up getting 100, 50 of 2 different options. 340 would be over 7k (which is fine) but may take us a while to sell!!!

I know 100 is do-able as we already have 40 people here that want flags, then we can give Pete and Stel a few at the games to go aound and use their status to sell :cool:

saint-colesy

Juniors
Just an idea, thought if you order say 300, so when it comes time to buy the GF tix give people the option of adding an extra 15-20 bucks and getting a DA flag with the ticket.

SaintTPP

First Grade
Well it sounds all good now but we are not in the GF. And most people aready have thier GF Tickets. 100 is alot of flags, even 50 is alot, as they are not small ones.

SaintTPP

First Grade
Fair enough then.

Ill just keep quiet.
:lol:Nah its good to have ideas!

Trust me if we ca get 340 or 500 people on paper with emails and numbers who will purchase a flag then we would get 500.

We are bringing a paper with info to hand around at Canberra to see if more people want some.

Latest posts