What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flags - In stock Now! (Red V Flag SOLD OUT)

Which design is your preference?

• Option 1

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Option 2

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Option 3

Votes: 42 68.9%
  • Option 4

Votes: 12 19.7%

• Total voters

OurRedV

Juniors
max, they're not made yet champ, macca and mrs macca are trying to get some feedback re: the idea, which is a top one! cant wait till they're made.

saint-colesy

Juniors
max, they're not made yet champ, macca and mrs macca are trying to get some feedback re: the idea, which is a top one! cant wait till they're made.

If i buy 340 and sell them outside the ground on GF day for $50 bucks a flag would that make you happy?

OurRedV

Juniors
Why would I care?
Wouldn't that make YOU happy? Considering you'd be the one making such a profit?

The Major

Bench
Your shout for a kebab then Colesy when you get your first milion bucks hocking flags out front of the footy grounds next to the "Hot Doggys" bloke.
Macca, put me in for 4 flags. Whats the other option other then the red vee? Coz i'll get two with the vee and 2 with the blood and bandages if thats the go. If th b&b is no go, i'll get whatever the other choice is.

STG-MACCA

Bench
Does anyone out there have Photoshop or a professional graphic design program, and is capable of making the image file for us to submit to the manufacturer?

After further discussions with the manufacturer and the general consensus of the forum, we are going to run with 2 designs so hopefully that will keep all of you interested and pleased with the outcome.

We will require one design with the mighty red V, and the second design is the butchers stripes (now I don't care if we run with a similar version to this years heritage jersey, standard stripes or a concept you come up with using stripes lol).

I'm expecting a sample (of material only) tomorrow and if the quality is ok, we will be placing the order immediately so I will need some help with the image files before then (if everything runs to plan).

We would wait till after Saturday to get a consensus on the quality of the material, however this would make delivery after the Souths match - which to me is still ok but depends on how you guys feel?

Hi Macca,

Just flirted with photoshop for the first time ever and I'm woeful.

I was able to save your original four flags as a JPEG file though.
I doubt that is what you were actually after.......BUT if I fluked it,
PM me your email so I can send it.

STG-MACCA

Bench
Hi Macca,

Just flirted with photoshop for the first time ever and I'm woeful.

I was able to save your original four flags as a JPEG file though.
I doubt that is what you were actually after.......BUT if I fluked it,
PM me your email so I can send it.

Thanks O.W.T.S,

Not quite what I require, I am able to do them in JPEG and your commonly used image file extensions and I can play with photoshop (would have to install it) but I'm not that good with how to use it efficiently. Something that would take 10 mins would have me at it for an hour or so lol.

I need to confirm but I believe I will require a file type that is .eps (post script format) and also a tiff (low res version for easy viewing). The .eps is a high res version and specific for print placment and colours (correct me if I'm wrong if there is a pro out there).

Photoshop equivalent would be .PSD

Thanks.

The Major

Bench
Hey Macca. My mate is a signwriter who helped me with my HOME SWEET HOME banner. I might pop in and see him tomorrow if you like and get them designs done up if you like and put on disc. Give me a buzz when you can tomorrow and we can chew on that and see what comes of it.

STG-MACCA

Bench
Hey Macca. My mate is a signwriter who helped me with my HOME SWEET HOME banner. I might pop in and see him tomorrow if you like and get them designs done up if you like and put on disc. Give me a buzz when you can tomorrow and we can chew on that and see what comes of it.

Excellent, if he can put something together I'm sure he would have the correct tools to get it right.

I'll give you a buzz when I get a chance tomoz

SaintTPP

First Grade
We received a sample flag today (just a bundy rum one) and some samples of different materials that we can use.

It looks good so we are going to go ahead and purchase the Flags this evening after Ray has finished with the designs!

Will post later tonight to confirm what we got!

The Major

Bench
Indeed the design process is underways!! Thanks for all your input everyone and to Mr and Mrs Macca for the initiative on getting this plan a-happenin'!

Dragon Dave

Bench
Well done and thanks to Macca and the Mrs for organising this, it'll make the upcoming finals series even more special (hopefully.) Look forward to meeting you on Sat night and talking about the flags. I'll have my flag with me on the bus.

Latest posts