What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flags - In stock Now! (Red V Flag SOLD OUT)

Which design is your preference?

• Option 1

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Option 2

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Option 3

Votes: 42 68.9%
  • Option 4

Votes: 12 19.7%

• Total voters

boxa777

Coach
hey guys, how are you tracking with the flags? Have numbers been finalised yet?

Missed the Bruce trip (filthy) so didn't hear about the progress. I know a mate of mine is keen to get a few also..

ta

STG-MACCA

Bench
Yes we have ordered the Flags. On the Bus Trip, we took a sample of the material and also flag size etc, Heaps of people have showed interest!

We have ordered 100 Flags, 50 of Red V and 50 of butchers stripes (heritage jersey style). The final designs are below.

Amanda-Stojkovski.gif

These will be sold for $20 each at the Rd 25 Souths game! Just go to the Army and ask Stel, Pete, Ray,or Myself where to buy one or look for the stack of Flags!

Those of you who have already reserved your flag(s), I will hold these for you, so please PM me your final decision on which Flag you would like to purchase and how many so I can put them aside for you. If I haven't received your PM to me by rd25 then you may miss out as I will sell the flags that have not been put aside to anyone on the day. Also tell me if you will be at the rd25 or rd26 match so I don't take them for no reason to the Souths game.

Last edited:

Steel Dragon

Bench
I still reckon they should have DRAGON in the left arm of the V itself, and ARMY in the right, rather than in between the arms.

boxa777

Coach
Those of you who have already reserved your flag(s), I will hold these for you, so please PM me your final decision on which Flag you would like to purchase and how many so I can put them aside for you. If I don't get your PM to me by rd25 then you may miss out as I will sell the flags that have no been put aside to anyone on the day. Also tell me if you will be at the rd25 match or rd26 so I don't take them for no reason to the Souths game.

PM sent mate.. ta. We'll get them off you at the Bunnies match.

STG-MACCA

Bench
I still reckon they should have DRAGON in the left arm of the V itself, and ARMY in the right, rather than in between the arms.
To keep the price down there were alot of things we had to consider, so we did the best we could. I would have done a few more changes and ordered more of a variety of Flags but lets see how these 100 go. :)

As Stel has said in the Banner thread, these Flags will complement the abundance of Banners in the Army. I have a feeling the Army will be at it's best against Souths!

STG-MACCA

Bench
Already have 18 confirmations guys.....Fantastic and I'm glad I went for 100 flags not just the 50.

Last edited:

STG-MACCA

Bench

We looked at this option (see below) and there was just something that didn't look right about it, to me it wasn't aesthetically pleasing.

flag2.jpg

My Favourite was this one:

flag1.jpg

Unfortunately, the printing process is somehow different when you provide an image, as it's set up on a template (or something). The way we went, that was the biggest the text could be - the pricing was different and the lead time longer.

I'm happy with the designs, just hope the colouring is all good now and they have the effect that we are aiming for.

Update on orders - we have 30 confirmed. :)

I haven't included Stelz 10 yet, so you better hurry up as no confirmation has been received :p

Last edited:

Steel Dragon

Bench
This is a rough idea - but this is more like what I meant.
DA.jpg

But out of the 3 Dragon Army options you've shown - the one youre getting done is my choice. I'll be more than stoked with that one!

STG-MACCA

Bench
I should also add that with the butchers stripe version, if you want a custom slogan, or something written on it, I can show you how you can do it for only a few bucks more (pending on how many letters you need).

The reason I left one plain, was to make sure everyone felt included (even if they are not usually with the army) although if we can all be in close vicinity at each game, then we will get maximum impact.

The orders are still flying in, and most people are requesting one of each (whilst I don't mind how many people want) I hope they will all be getting a tonne of waving at the games, and not just for memorabilia - if there is demand for this type of thing, we can put together another order down the track :D

big pat

Coach
just reconfirming that i will be getting one, not sure about liam, maybe i will ask him, will be at the souths game hopefully by the under 20s kick off.

STG-MACCA

Bench
Half the Flags are already gone guys. Great effort in 24 hours!
Still 50 left so if you want to purchase a Flag, just PM me.

Any left over's will be sold around the Army on Game Day.

Dave Q

Coach
If I was a Saints fan "Bomb the Shire!" would be the only banner I could wave with much conviction.

It is unequaled in humour, support and shock value.

I might add, in my humble, rabbitohs supporting view, it is unlikely to bettered.

Give its creator a KB or two.

STG-MACCA

Bench
Hey guys, the flags arrived today and I am very happy with how they have turned out. These are some photos I took just now, I'm putting them on the sticks and getting them all ready for delivery for those of you who can make Saturday's game.

If you advised me that you will be at next Friday's match, I will bring them along to that game.

Thanks.

P1000696.jpg

P1000700.jpg

P1020720.jpg

P1020719.jpg

Latest posts