What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flags - In stock Now! (Red V Flag SOLD OUT)

Which design is your preference?

• Option 1

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Option 2

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Option 3

Votes: 42 68.9%
  • Option 4

Votes: 12 19.7%

• Total voters

lakrosek

Juniors
Anything but number 1 while its good for a jersey (blood and bandages) i dont think it would suit as a flag and im 100% to buy one

sting

Bench
can't believe all the votes for number 3! sure, it's the red v but think about a heaps windy day, you want as much red on that flag as possible, otherwise it just looks like you're waving a white flag lol.

i reckon 1 and 4 are the goers

STG-MACCA

Bench
Looks like it's 3 or 4 so we can safely put you down for one ;-)

Do we go for any text if it's 3 or just a plain Red V on the white background?

I also agree about the country thing, but doesn't Croatia have some blue in it?

STG-MACCA

Bench
Anything but number 1 while its good for a jersey (blood and bandages) i dont think it would suit as a flag and im 100% to buy one

For the record, the blood and bandages is the best looking flag about, then the checkers.

<INSERT OUR RED V PICTURES HERE>
transparent.gif

boxa777

Coach
I also agree about the country thing, but doesn't Croatia have some blue in it?

Yeh it does mate.. Blue, white and red horizontal stripes but the red checkerboard thing in the middle is the dominating aspect of Croatia. At all the world cups, you'll see the Croatian fans with checkerboard flags and the team with checkerboard jerseys.

Last edited:

Princess Deee

Juniors
Definitely option 4..! It's bright & it will stand out amongst the crowd. I would purchase a couple of flags if option 4 is chosen. Otherwise if you go for option 3, than I might as well just take the dragons flag I already have because it looks almost identical.

Steel Dragon

Bench
Top idea!

I was thinking about doing one myself (I voted for Red V #3).
However - I would want a the plain Red V flag so I could customise it with slogans etc when I got it - rather than being tied into buying one pre printed slogan that fifty other blokes have.
Customising a common flag means we will be unique - but still retain a certain solidarity.

St. Linnane

First Grade
Count me in for 2 Macca. Not fussed on design.

Suggest &#8221; Dragon Army - Finals `09&#8221; or similar for text if bulk ordering.

STG-MACCA

Bench
Hey guys, the text can be customised on an individual basis if required, don't have to oder all the same, however we do have to order the same flag design.

SN0WMAN

Juniors
I like option 2 or 3 - but problem with 2 is most people don't realise that's the flag of St George

big pat

Coach
option 2 looks like your supporting england, and that wouldn't do, option 3 seems logical.

big pat

Coach
just dragon army would be enough,better decide Quick before the scum bulldogs pinch your idea.

The Major

Bench
Count me in Macca. Whatever it takes cash or effort wise. I voted for the blood and bandages styles. The 2 x 3m big flags i always take to the games are of that ilk and stand out like dogs balls. You can put your text through one of the red or white bands too and would look great. The red vee option is the most obvious choice however. The St George Cross is well, we're not at the Ashes or Wembley is all i can say, though still a very good flag. The checkers is not too shabby either.
My suggestion for the text so that it doesnt specify a particular year or match but shows the passion.......
"DESTINY"

Last edited:

Latest posts