What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanno's back

Rod Coil

Juniors
He was recruited and had a close relationship with Max Ninnes. I can see him being in the same mould. I would love if this eventuated.
He could step in & do Millard’s job, whatever that is. What exactly does the guy do???

Rod Coil

Juniors
Millard as you call him is not in recruitment anymore
He has the Clayton's role within
Sorry mate, haven’t heard about him for so long forgot his name. (Not really, just a typo). I thought his role was split in half but still was in recruitment, just not for the top 30 squad.

BLM01

First Grade
Sorry mate, haven’t heard about him for so long forgot his name. (Not really, just a typo). I thought his role was split in half but still was in recruitment, just not for the top 30 squad.
No wuckers. Junior pathways, not even KOE cup

dungay dragon

Juniors
I do think they should get rid of matt head and bring Flanagan in as an attack coach or defence, I couldn't give a f**k he would be better than all 3 of them.
Have already got a better qualified Coach on the books in SF
He takes over as head Coach .
Hook , if he wants to stay. takes over as recruitment officer , unless hes offered a gig elsewhere
Straight swap , re adjustment to both pay packets
Still think Josh Hannay is worth an inquiry but in true Dragons style they will rehire from within

SEAT 1A

Bench
Have already got a better qualified Coach on the books in SF
He takes over as head Coach .
Hook , if he wants to stay. takes over as recruitment officer , unless hes offered a gig elsewhere
Straight swap , re adjustment to both pay packets
Still think Josh Hannay is worth an inquiry but in true Dragons style they will rehire from within

Yes, It's obvious but the club is behind Hook for some reason.

Ghostrider22

Juniors
I do think they should get rid of matt head and bring Flanagan in as an attack coach or defence, I couldn't give a f**k he would be better than all 3 of them.
I stated before Flanagan should be coach don’t care about the past it’s the future we all should be concerned about. I’m with you random dragon, and Flano is a dragon for Christ sake gives us a strong coach and team instead of this shit is thrown up each week.

Dragon David

First Grade
Thanks Ayios and those posts on the Sack Griffin thread.

Very interesting that this is "happening". I think though that it is just something that the Board is doing to appease the fans' and sponsors' unrest on how "poorly" we have been playing.

The outcome will most likely be Hook to continue as coach for this and next year for the first couple of months and if nothing good arising, then the bullet.