What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanno's New Signings

since77

Juniors
I think this article shows great disrespect to our club on behalf of Cook, Here I was thinking he should have the captaincy. instead now I think he should just not bother. Has it sunk into his head that Souths are the ones punting him, it instils no confidence in me that this guy is just another who is taking the money and really doesn't want to be here. F#@K me if you are so intent on rushing back to Souths, then dont bother turning up and allow us to get someone who actually wants to play for the Dragons
I think you need to think about this one a bit more calmly justa. It's a crappy zero tackle article which is just based on his on the spot answers at the weekly press conference asked by grade B "journalists". What's he expected to say? "Geez I can't wait to get out of this sh&thole"?
He's allowed to be reflective about his last week at a club he thought he'd be finishing his career at.
Nothing to see here.

redVinme

Bench
Cook doesn't owe us shit outside of what he is paid for in his contract. South's were the ones that took a chance on him and he became an origin and test player there. Talk about getting worked up over nothing.

Who give a f**k what he does with his time when he retires. I know if I spent 80% of my career at one club I'd be wanting to be involved with them.

Worry about what he does on the field and training and leave his long term career choices to the man himself lol

56to66

Juniors
ATM Souffs seem at tad dysfunctional, we criticise jobs for the boys, so let's say for argument sake, cook says, my dream is to coach St George after I finish playing for them, OMG there would a thousand post going nuts, so let him finish playing for us, I believe he'll do his best in 2025, 2026 Flanno will need by then to have a ruthless pack of forwards, for cook to finish on a high, after then by all means, let him become part of the coaching staff at Souffs.

LenyB

Juniors
The NRL should bring in a rule.

Journos have to sleep in a king single.

It will, help them in mind and spirit.

Journo that can lay straight in bed. Helping the game and the person.

possm

Coach
Here is hoping we can get a deal with Brisbane; Hunt for Reynolds.
And after we get rid of a lot of our deadwood, maybe we can sign Tedesco for 2025 - 2026.

1. Tedesco
2. Allen
3. Suli
4. Holmes
5. Tuipulotu
6. Flannagan
7. Reynolds
8. RCG
9. Cook
10. Thompson
11. Leilua
12, Su'A
13. De Belin

14. Liddle
15. F Molo
16. T Couchman
17. R Couchman

I'm very happy with this 17

BIG RIG

Juniors
Keep dreaming lmao
Here is hoping we can get a deal with Brisbane; Hunt for Reynolds.
And after we get rid of a lot of our deadwood, maybe we can sign Tedesco for 2025 - 2026.

1. Tedesco
2. Allen
3. Suli
4. Holmes
5. Tuipulotu
6. Flannagan
7. Reynolds
8. RCG
9. Cook
10. Thompson
11. Leilua
12, Su'A