What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanno's New Signings

TheRev

First Grade
Had heard a whisper about Schuster, not as a centre though. 50:50 chance he joins I reckon. Has been set some weight loss goals I had heard, and won’t be at his previous price
I think its either Marshke or he goes for Shuster instead.. someone has to provide that cover.... but im not sure if Shuster still sees himself as a 5/8 or nothing.. both options play a similar role as ball runners, but Marshke is a little bit better as a 7.. and im not sure if Shuster can even kick let alone lead a footy team.. I dont remember..

I'd prefer a Volkman or equivalent instead, proper halfback.. feel like we have a bunch of blokes who could chime in @6 in a pinch and do a half decent job.. but whatevs.. pros and cons etc... esp if he can keep Shuster on the straight and narrow...

I would actually like to recruit Volkman AND Shuster (gym buddies).. but I just dunno how we make that happen.. we sort of have 1-2 extra fringe forwards that sort of cost us the ability to grab a little extra depth in the halves.. which a lot of other clubs have.