What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanno's New Signings

TheRev

Coach
I could see a win there today if we didnt keep gifting them the ball.. and we actually converted some more opportunities.. I mean 2 disallowed tries too which was awful.. and that stonestreet one from a 45 deg angle pass where the touch judge wasnt watching for.. because he decided to go back and check if anyone went into touch.. even though thats the part the bunker can check.. not the forward pass..

But ultimately you can see the talent potential difference between us and them is immense.. noting that no Suli really hurts us.

Its probably well timed with us looking for props.. Flanno can perhaps see exactly what he thinks needs to change...

John moz

Juniors
Ben hunt did not run at all today or did sloan and bird.
We had no leg speed or direction our spine is the worst in the nrl I feel sorry for the forwards each week and JL he is tackling his ass of every week . Sloan jumps high for who knows what can't catch a ball or tackle but before the game he runs out like a ballerina swivels and spins around when he runs out with team .
He uses all his energy running out they should call him a show pony seriously .

Latest posts