What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanno's New Signings

VodkaSaint

Juniors
Simply unbelievable considering that we were under the illusion that his signing would be announced early this week .

Still missing out on him may put the Dragons in a position to sign someone a few years younger but still experienced from a club that needs to cull its salary cap somewhat - hopefully .
Dont seem that way anymore , every time a quality young player comes along the top teams shed a player and sing what they want

Illusion

Bench
Simply unbelievable considering that we were under the illusion that his signing would be announced early this week .

Still missing out on him may put the Dragons in a position to sign someone a few years younger but still experienced from a club that needs to cull its salary cap somewhat - hopefully .
Hay old mate keep me out of it ......... :)

since77

Juniors
I have always believed NAS should be our target, his size and experience would lift the other forwards instantly.
Not to mention intimidation and mongrel. Something our pack hasn't had for over a decade. No team takes our front row seriously, and for good reason - they're powder puffs.

Parko1310

Juniors
Watch we'll now end up with Mat Croker.. can't wait for the club to dress that one up. Solid, cheap player but still not in the profile of a leader/impact/big body front rower that we need. I actually cannot believe they've stuffed this one up. We're deadset going to have to reach into our pockets and pay overs to try and lure Thompson. Flano's gonna have to cop the hit, we need quality middles so badly.

qld redvee

Juniors
I think the worse thing is that we have been in a 1 horse race so rcg and manager have known we were only offering 2 years . we were told announce after eels game , announce after eels last game , then nah he wont be with us. the 10 day cooling off period ? tigers do a deal in 8 days . we have had what 15 days and cant get a deal done If rcg manager wanted 3 years then we should have said this is our offer take it or leave it .. Flanno now wants 2 hard tough winners , well maybe he will have to pay a bit more and get saifiti and coach him to be the hard nose flanno wants we cant continue with the likes of RFM and eisenhuth except as depth not starters

Illusion

Bench
RCG isn't coming read somewhere that we are officially out of the race for him he rejected what ever we offered him ...... I was 50 50 on this ........

JubileeJeffro

Juniors
hard nosed winners.... maybe Christian Welch is on his radar now that Stefano is off to the storm..
Him and Hetherington from the Broncos could be good additions at a reasonable price..