What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanno's New Signings

AyiosYiorgos

Coach
Its deadset amazing how nearly every journo (not on leave) is fixated with where Ben Hunt will be next year. Yesterday afternoon SEN spent half an hour on the topic - with interview grabs, callers ringing in offering alternatives. The entire thing must have been rehearsed as it was choreographed to a tee. All designed to unstabilise the Dragons. Meanwhile very little on the antics of other 'protected' clubs.
The Sandon Smith issue does make the press but it doesn't seem to get any extended airplay. The Rooster loving prominent journo's are very quiet.
Back to Ben Hunt - Flanno must hold firm - he stays with us in 2025 unless another team offers an acceptable alternative player. I don't care that he will not be resigned in 2026.

Strength & Honour!
Yeah do you honestly think, they have meetings before the show to see how they can unstabilise the Dragons and protect other clubs, like seriously are they plotting everyday to do this, its nothing more than talking about the current dramas that are happening when there are no games on, there is no agenda by SEN to do anything to us.

shiloh dc

Juniors
Yeah do you honestly think, they have meetings before the show to see how they can unstabilise the Dragons and protect other clubs, like seriously are they plotting everyday to do this, its nothing more than talking about the current dramas that are happening when there are no games on, there is no agenda by SEN to do anything to us.
They had audio grabs from numerous journos lined up. Such actions have to be planned. They guys arn't that good to be able to select audio grabs at any time to suit the narrative.
Another day another article by Brent Read - Dragons risk being labelled hypocrites!
More articles on the Dragons to deflect any talk of Sandon Smith.

AyiosYiorgos

Coach
They had audio grabs from numerous journos lined up. Such actions have to be planned. They guys arn't that good to be able to select audio grabs at any time to suit the narrative.
Another day another article by Brent Read - Dragons risk being labelled hypocrites!
More articles on the Dragons to deflect any talk of Sandon Smith.
Of course the program is planned, they have a producer who plans the show, has interviews lined up, bits and pieces that they require for the show but to think there is a conspiracy out to get the Dragons and no one else is tin foil stuff.

coastiedragon

Juniors
He`s what ...21 ? not every player is born with the mongrel in them or have the mongrel in them at that age. He`ll toughen up, it`ll come with a bit more maturity. I think you grow up pretty fast playing NRL.
No but your born with a set,he is scared of contact please tell me when you get mongrel. I can't watch him again next season if he doesn't have a go

Jubilee

Juniors
I remember @blue bags suffered from Aggravated Thyroidal Fetlock ligament damage back in ‘08.

He spent many hours bouncing on one leg on the trampoline -whilst wiggling the effected limb in front of him -trying to it right.
The player who amazes me is Dufty. As we probably all know, knees usually get messed up when players are decelerating and changing direction. So given the stresses Dufty had to have been putting on his knees, where are the injuries? I suppose he had really good training practises.

jak

Bench
The player who amazes me is Dufty. As we probably all know, knees usually get messed up when players are decelerating and changing direction. So given the stresses Dufty had to have been putting on his knees, where are the injuries? I suppose he had really good training practises.
Totally agree with your assessment on dufty, but the weight the knees are supporting you would think would come into it.