What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flano quit

Inferno

Coach
Morris will get the gig this year and have X rounds to prove himself imo. Makes the most sense for least disruption for this year, also the cheapest.

Agreed. I don't think it's a good idea to bring in someone external on the eve of the new season.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Get your Bridges.

One Sydney Harbour, only $4 Billion

One Story Bridge only $3 Billion

One Tom Ugly's only $64 trillion.

Get your Bridges, customers....

*sponsored by Operation Reefy*

Ads

First Grade
Agreed. I don't think it's a good idea to bring in someone external on the eve of the new season.
It’s league. Such a simple sport. Morris becomes assistant and helps a better coach settle in. No dramas at all.

snout

First Grade
He was hired, suspended, re-signed, deregistered and resigned all from the one job.
Have l forgotten anything?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Man you the type, I can sell you Tom Ugly's bridge..

We can call it, copied someones name.

only twofifty.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Thank you Flanno sa Sinatra said i did it "My Way" and Flanno certainly did, he lived by the sword he died by the sword, but died a God, bringing us the holy grail we had wanted for so long.

Where does Flanno end up, i think stepping down will go to help him return as a coach somewhere, it would be ironic if he replaces Ricky again

snout

First Grade
Agree that O'Brien is the pick. He shaped the Storm attack under Bellyache.
He comes with no baggage.

Griffin and barrett and those whoever elses are always leaving clubs with a pile of negative PR - that still weighs on them.

Every story about us on a weekend would make reference to their last farkups at manly and penrith.

Steve Price and dymock..hahahahahahahahahahabahahabahahahahabababababa!

Obrien would be methodical and keen as a siebold or robinson to make a mark straight off in his own gig.

Stake Removed

First Grade
There is another aussie coach in england Justin Holbrook at St Helens going quite well, might be another option

AJB1102

First Grade
It's critical we keep the successful boys club intact. If that means Johnny Morris, lets go!