What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flegg, SG Ball, Harold Matthews

shaun

Juniors
Are these squads named yet? Have noticed that some other clubs have named their sqauds.

Stagger eel

Staff member
shaun said:
Are these squads named yet? Have noticed that some other clubs have named their sqauds.

yes yes..we know we know..

I'm under the impression that all squads have now finalised, why that info is not on the official website? God knows...

Hurriflatch

Referee
I'd hope that the H.M and Ball sqauds at least have been finalised considering their comps start in just over a week

Stagger eel

Staff member
Hurriflatch said:
I'd hope that the H.M and Ball sqauds at least have been finalised considering their comps start in just over a week

about 2 weeks ago I believe.

PB

Bench
eelavation said:
yes yes..we know we know..

I'm under the impression that all squads have now finalised, why that info is not on the official website? God knows...

Then call me "God"! It's not on the official website becuase it's a very substandard website and because our club are loath to tell us anything.

;-)

The Colonel

Immortal
Go straight to the source as opposed to waiting..... send an email. I just did and I'll see what I get back....

PB

Bench
Shouldn't have to wait though should we...

For a club that is supposed to be up there as the most professioanlly run club in the NRL and one of the best pro sport clubs in the country, our website is pretty average. Our website is used a as tool to make money, and advertise while most other clubs use it to get information out to fans. Some clubs have match reports on SG Ball trial games, good luck even knowing our SG ball team is playing, let alone where, when or against who!

Hellsy

Immortal
The only issue with that email addy Colonel is that Damian Kelly gets it, and it is hard to get anything out of him on the best of days.. and even if you get the response back on email the fact remains that we shouldn't have to prompt him for information about the club! Surely that is someones job to keep us updated

The Colonel

Immortal
Hellsy said:
The only issue with that email addy Colonel is that Damian Kelly gets it, and it is hard to get anything out of him on the best of days.. and even if you get the response back on email the fact remains that we shouldn't have to prompt him for information about the club! Surely that is someones job to keep us updated

True. But do they know that people want this type of information? I know most on here do but do the office know what information the fans would like to see?

Hellsy

Immortal
Considering they don't even know when our junior trials or games are half the time I don't like the chances of them doing anything

Hellsy

Immortal
there is some good shots of the city/country match in there

and of course one of Ovo and his wife in the 2005 Player of the Year dinner.. Thanks Jess :D :D

Latest posts