What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FnF on hold for Royal Wedding

Wedding or Footy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

God-King Dean

Immortal
"Royal wedding" was great....Meant wifey was occupied in the lounge....While in the games room with a 6-pack of Blue Tongue I watched the Breakers V Taipans...played FIFA 10 on XBox 360 for an hour ...Watched the first half of Brisbane V Canterbury.... Wife goes to bed I switch from the 42 inch plasma to the 50 inch plasma in the lounge and sip on Jim beam Black....Great evening.

The Dream.

Scorpio lived it............

hellteam

First Grade
Oh right, didn't notice that. Then yeah that sucks. But at least they only showed a few ad breaks in the coverage, with only one ad a time..

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
To all those questioning the looks of Kate and her sister, I will give you a bit of advice that was passed onto me: You don't look at the mantlepiece when you're stoking the fire.

BDGS

Bench
They didn't say it was live...

I actually liked it how they 'pretended' it was live. Short ad breaks etc. Certainly better than millions of ads.

But shit yeah, would love it if Fox could show every game live in HD

The only bad thing about it was that halftime went for 10 minutes as usual instead of one ad break.

Eels Dude

Coach
Um, they did say it was live. On TV and in the media. I brought up the info and it said live. Im also led to believe as part of the tv rights, they have to show at least one of the Friday games live.

There's a whole 35 page thread on this already. Why not just join in the debate there instead of starting a whole new one.

beave

Coach
The spriuking off on the footy show of the game being on at a 'special time' really pissed me off............. oh yeah, it was special alright............

IanG

Coach
So I could avoid the wedding like the plague I played Pong for an hour before the footy came on.

Apey

Staff member
So I could avoid the wedding like the plague I played Pong for an hour before the footy came on.

Well in, Ian.

Although I've heard there are a few more recent games these days that you could have played.