What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FnF on hold for Royal Wedding

Wedding or Footy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apey

Staff member
Well then please enlighten us on who you were referring to?

lol, seems strange that he didn't direct the post at you or Willow, seeing as you were the only two to post between that post and his last...

Willow

Assistant Moderator
alg_pippa-middleton.jpg

Not bad...not bad at all.

I'd still take Kate.
OK...

Front rower's nose.
Good British buck teeth.
No shoulders.
Flat chested.
Expensive dinner date.
Wouldn't know the first thing about an al dente spag dish.
Judgemental parents.
Dumb.

WTF?

Ugly as they come.

Last edited:

Eels Dude

Coach
OK...

Front rower's nose.
Good British buck teeth.
No shoulders.
Flat chested.
Expensive dinner date.
Wouldn't know the first thing about an al dente spag dish.
Judgemental parents.
Dumb.

WTF?

Ugly as they come.

Take off the 10 hours of makeup she had put on and she'd look like one of those bogan chicks off 'Ladette to Lady'

Spanner in the works

First Grade
lol. You're intimidated by reality.

I've got a great grasp of reality. Thanks very much. My job has allowed me to see a lot of what reality is. It's not BBQ's and football on the weekends either.

Well then please enlighten us on who you were referring to?

Does it matter since I wasn't referring to you? You seem a little insecure about this...

lol, seems strange that he didn't direct the post at you or Willow, seeing as you were the only two to post between that post and his last...
It was just a random thought directed at no one in particular. If you like, you can go back through all my posts and you will find that when I am talking to someone, I quote them. Etiquette and all that...

God-King Dean

Immortal
Let me give you some perspective. Lowlights of my career include Rwanda in 94, Port Arthur, the Kobe Earthquake and Srebrenica. What I wouldn't do to be able to drag you and your snivelling little nose into one of these places. f**king keyboard heroes.

I understand. Must be a lot of Rabbitoh fans in those places. :(

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I've spent most of my career as a foreign correspondent.
The fact you refer to that occupation as foreign corresponent indicates to me that you have never been a journalist working overseas.
Let me give you some perspective. Lowlights of my career include Rwanda in 94, Port Arthur, the Kobe Earthquake and Srebrenica. What I wouldn't do to be able to drag you and your snivelling little nose into one of these places. f**king keyboard heroes.
Aren't you the same guy who was outraged at someone pissing in a street? Foreign correspondent. Laughable. .

Latest posts