What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FnF on hold for Royal Wedding

Wedding or Footy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scorpio30

Bench
"Royal wedding" was great....Meant wifey was occupied in the lounge....While in the games room with a 6-pack of Blue Tongue I watched the Breakers V Taipans...played FIFA 10 on XBox 360 for an hour ...Watched the first half of Brisbane V Canterbury.... Wife goes to bed I switch from the 42 inch plasma to the 50 inch plasma in the lounge and sip on Jim beam Black....Great evening.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
The fact you refer to that occupation as foreign corresponent indicates to me that you have never been a journalist working overseas.

Aren't you the same guy who was outraged at someone pissing in a street? Foreign correspondent. Laughable. .
He changes his occupation depending on the brand of chardonnay.

Pretty sure that he was world class chef a few months ago.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Let me give you some perspective. Lowlights of my career include Rwanda in 94, Port Arthur, the Kobe Earthquake and Srebrenica. What I wouldn't do to be able to drag you and your snivelling little nose into one of these places. f**king keyboard heroes.
Dead set, you're going to be embarrassed by that when you wake up today. lol

IanG

Coach
I ended up missing the second game cause I dozed off. When I woke up there was some old cop show or something.

i know I should've had another cup of coffee.

Scorpio30

Bench
I wonder if they did the telegrams....*Some dodgy relative* "Please send photo of Bride and Groom mounted"....much chortles follows.

Moffo

Referee
Great night for the royals, hope will is still putting her to the sword as we speak

Spanner in the works

First Grade
The fact you refer to that occupation as foreign corresponent indicates to me that you have never been a journalist working overseas.

Aren't you the same guy who was outraged at someone pissing in a street? Foreign correspondent. Laughable. .

I don't care what you think. That's your opinion. I know where I have worked and what I have done. You don't. I don't know you and you don't know me. The fact you think you can make an accurate claim, on a forum of all places, about someone you don't know speaks volumes.

He changes his occupation depending on the brand of chardonnay.

Pretty sure that he was world class chef a few months ago.
Huh? When have I ever said I was a chef?

Dead set, you're going to be embarrassed by that when you wake up today. lol
Not at all.

GongPanther

Referee
By overwhelming popular demand,Pay TV's news channel A-PAC (648) is showing the wedding end to end non stop all day for those that missed it for other reasons besides the football.

It even looks better the second time around.

Get your girlfriends watching it...she'll be cooing all over you for the rest of the year.

ElectricEel

Juniors
Is it just me, or are we being deceived by Channel 9?
First they decide to give NSW viewers the Brisbane game, then televise it at 8:30! Obviously to get max points for that stupid wedding.

Then to top it all off, they display it as LIVE rugby league!!

I hate free to air. Allow Fox to show ALL games live. If ya cant afford Paytv, too bad, put up with free to air crap.

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
pippa-middleton.jpg
Scrubber...

hellteam

First Grade
They didn't say it was live...

I actually liked it how they 'pretended' it was live. Short ad breaks etc. Certainly better than millions of ads.

But shit yeah, would love it if Fox could show every game live in HD

user_nat

Coach
I think he means they pretended it was live by coding it as "Nine's Live Friday Night Football". So if you look at the TV guide on your TV, it says LIVE.

ElectricEel

Juniors
They didn't say it was live...

I actually liked it how they 'pretended' it was live. Short ad breaks etc. Certainly better than millions of ads.

But shit yeah, would love it if Fox could show every game live in HD

Um, they did say it was live. On TV and in the media. I brought up the info and it said live. Im also led to believe as part of the tv rights, they have to show at least one of the Friday games live.

Latest posts