What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FNF R2 - Dragons v Knights - *Live Scores & Discussion*

Raider_69

Post Whore
Johns Magic said:
That went back off Mullen's hands again.

FFS.

it was propelled forward you wank, i knew, the crowd knew it, the ref knew it, even mullen knew it, he put his head down as soon as it happened. Take the red and blue specs off mate

How about that Creagh tackle on McDougall. Picked him up and drilled him in a perfectly excuted tackle, hit him low, drove up, never put him in a dangerous position and drop him like a bag of sh*t. That is a perfect example to all the young kiddies on how to tackle.

Good game thus far. BTW Creagh for origin, how good is he going so far this year?

Stranger

Coach
S.S.T.I.D said:
Neither team is out of first gear in my opinion.
The only thing that is sussing the game is the penalties. If you can't enjoy that game there is something wrong with ya IMO.

Dragon

Coach
Crappy game so far, slow play the balls, lots of penalties/drop ball. Creagh has been a stand out. Hope both teams pick up the quality in the 2nd half, both teams look like theyre playing with pressure on em, and its only rd 2 ffs.

Johns Magic

Referee
Both teams just lack a touch of class that the likes of Head, Johns, Gasnier, Buderus, Cooper and Salkeld would provide

Stranger

Coach
Pushed it a bit far by naming Salkeld.

I read that play... that was rubbish defence and rubbish attack.

drags 12-8

Raider_69

Post Whore
Johns Magic said:
Both teams just lack a touch of class that the likes of Head, Johns, Gasnier, Buderus, Cooper and Salkeld would provide

in the words of the virgin mary - "come again"
Trent Salkeld indeed! :lol: :lol:

Latest posts