What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FNF R2 - Panthers v Bulldogs - *Live Scores & Discussion*

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
GAME > Penrith v BULLDOGS
WHEN > Friday 23 March, 7:30pm AEDT
WHERE > CREDIT UNION AUSTRALIA STADIUM, PENRITH

TICKETS > Panthers Football Club 02 4720 5555

TEAMS >
Penrith Lineup - 1. Rhys Wesser, 2. Luke Rooney, 3. Luke Lewis, 4. Michael Gordon, 5. Nick Youngquest, 6. Peter Wallace, 7. Craig Gower (c), 8. Frank Puletua, 9. Luke Priddis, 10. Joel Clinton, 11. Frank Pritchard, 12. Tony Puletua, 13. Trent Waterhouse.
Interchange - 14. Junior Moors, 15. Nathan Smith, 16. Paul Aiton, 17. Matthew Cross, 18. Brendan Worth.

Bulldogs Lineup - 1. Luke Patten, 2. Hazem El Masri, 3. Daryl Millard, 4. Willie Tonga, 5. Trent Cutler, 6. Daniel Holdsworth, 7. Ben Roberts, 8. Mark O'Meley, 9. Adam Perry, 10. Willie Mason, 11. Nick Kouparitsas, 12. Andrew Ryan ( C ), 13. Reni Maitua
Interchange - 14. Dallas McIlwain, 15. Chris Armit, 16. Kane Cleal, 17. Jarrad Hickey

Ref Ben Cummins Colour Yellow Sideline Officials David Abood, Paul Holland Video Referee Graeme West

Broadcast On delay - Ch Nine (9:30pm), score updates only on 2GB/ABC.

Odds BUL 1.45, PEN 2.65

Penrith are missing Shane Rodney with a shoulder injury, while the Bulldogs are missing SBW and Corey Hughes, Utai is still yet to return from injury, and Sherwin is in Premier League.

Flegg gets underway at 3:45pm while Premier League kickoff is at 5:15... both against Pemriff.

KEEP UPDATED - visit www.bulldogs.com.au and http://www.panthers.com.au/default.aspx?id=2 for the latest on the match.

ShineDog

Juniors
Panthers have such a huge pack.

Pitty they have no chance against the 07 Premiers.

Dogs home on the back of their ability and superior play.

kooriguy

Juniors
it will be close, im confident we can get the points here as long as we win the forward battle.

panthersballboy

Juniors
Whatever happens it will be a good game. The Panthers vs Dogs clashes at Penny park are always crackers. The crowds are usually good as well. I'm hoping for 15000 plus considering it's Penrith's first home game and Dogs fans usually make the trip to the foot of the mountains as well.

Timmah

Staff member
Final score: Bulldogs 40 Panthers 29 :sarcasm:

I think the Dogs will lap them.

I haven't seen such an inept performance in attack from the Pennies since 2001 as they put in last week.

The problem is, its hard to see where they can turn it around, where are the points going to come from.

Timmah

Staff member
No doubt they'll want to "do it for Gower" now he's been charged :sarcasm:

ocko

juniors
once he finds out rhys wesser is playing for penrith, he won't know who to pick, the dumb bigoted merkin.

ocko

juniors
penrith were indeed pathetic in attack last week, but i think they'll be betetr this week. I'm surprised we haven't dropped mason back to the 2nd row in brought armit into the starting lineup, instead of promoting kouparitsas straight into the starting lineup. Ben Roberts has got to step and play better this week as well...Holdsworth was basically running the attack last week, with Roberts def. as more of a second option.

Another weak-looking bench for Penrith this week, that's one area where we are better than them defninitely.

kooriguy

Juniors
raiders fans lol.. your team isnt one to talk about being flogged. c'mon panthers im quietly confident about this one and stand to make a lil doh if im right.

skeepe

Immortal
kooriguy said:
raiders fans lol.. your team isnt one to talk about being flogged.

What's this got to do with the Raiders? I didn't realise the Raiders were playing in this match.

Furthermore, what point does it prove bringing the team I support into the equation? Doesn't make my opinion any less valid.

kooriguy

Juniors
bulldogs fan will never brawl at penrith.. they wouldnt leave with their lives lol. penrith fans are generally tough westies, islanders and kooris lol.

Latest posts