What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FNF R3 - Broncos v Panthers - *Live scores & discussion*

Shorty

Staff member
Ghoulies said:
Perry is a premiership winning halfback, while Hunt is a fullback with *questionable* playmaking talents.

Hunt will end up there one day, but our attack looked much more threatening tonight than it did in the previous two rounds with Hunt at half.
:?...

this has to be the worst commentary team ever , i dont mind the main guy but FFS walters and ikin are terrible!

that intercept from Jennings was quality , he just came from nowhere!

but his defence on that second try from hodges was feeble , the first try i thought it was more wesser's fault , he rushed up and almost bumped jennings out of the way.

Ghoulies

Bench
Cowgirl86 said:
I'll put it to you as simply as I can.... Tonight, with Perry at half, we scored 28 points. While our points scored aggregate from rounds one and two was only 30.

Can you see my logic?

Shorty

Staff member
Ghoulies said:
I'll put it to you as simply as I can.... Tonight, with Perry at half, we scored 28 points. While our points scored aggregate from rounds one and two was only 30.

Can you see my logic?
It wasn't really intentionally used as a confused face,but since there's no blank face here...
But I can't see your logic anyway....I don't see Perry contributing anything.
Atleast Hunt tried to take the load of Lockyer's shoulders,Perry does nothing...he's useless and bad at being useless.

If Lockyer gets badly injured,would you really be comfortable having him as your play maker?

Y2Eel

First Grade
Well Done Pennys You'll shut Ikin and Walters up at least..

I thought they were gone with 5 mins to go so i checked out the score on here well done...

RABK

Referee
One of the best games you will ever see - brings back memories of the Knights Golden Point win up there in 04.

Panthers =Brilliant. Panthers have chucked a carton of eggs in my face. They'll be premiership contenders this year.

Broncos will be up there but have given a lot of sides a big start in the race for a top 4 finish.

JW

Coach
Well that was interesting :lol:

Useless finish by our mob, but oh well.

Nice comeback by the Penrith boys, and an even better dropkick.

mxlegend99

Referee
Wow. Wallace. Where were you last year in the Raiders and Storm golden point games. Awesome kick. Hopefully we don't try and get Gower to do them anymore. He missed from less then 30 out, and Wallace puts it over from 42m out... quiet easily also.

Jennings with a mixed game, excellent attack, but just too small to mark someone like Hodges.

Jono078

Referee
How good was FNF!!!

Awsome game!

Well done Panthers, some of the players who have been ordinary over the last few seasons are finding some form; Rooney, Puletua, Waterhouse.

Love watchng the Panthers at their best!

Caged Panther

First Grade
Bad luck broncos honestly thought you were the better side for the majority of the match and deserved to win. As for Puletuea as MOM, WTF? If it had to go to a Panthers player it should have been Pritchard but above all it should have been Hodges he was outstanding tonight for a guy that was in doubt.

TeamSatan

Juniors
I would have picked waterhouse or hodges for MOM

How do queensland non bronco supporters put up with that terrible commentary??

Broncos cheerleaders = way excellent.....

Hutty1986

Immortal
TeamSatan said:
I would have picked waterhouse or hodges for MOM

How do queensland non bronco supporters put up with that terrible commentary??

Broncos cheerleaders = way excellent.....

Those hot little shorts they were wearing...:thumb :thumb

Latest posts