What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FNF R5 - Panthers v Eels *Spoilers/Discussion*

Mr Saab

Referee
mxlegend99 said:
Grothe nearly took Wallace's head off. Gets away with it. WHen he done the same to Wesser, it should have been a repeat offence. Guarantee he won't play next week, probably 3-4 weeks minimum.

You are on some serious drugs.
His tackle on wesser was a grab. Will get nothing.
Wallace tackle? Please. Watch it again.
He wont even get "3-4" minutes, let alone weeks.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Mark_S said:
Mate your kidding right?

Even as a die hard Eels fans. I think they have been very lucky wins in the past 2 weeks. We would have copped a flogging off any other side last week, the only reason we won was due to Canberra being even worse than us. It was a case of 2 dreadful teams with the luckiest one winning.

This week we looked better, but Penrith were much stronger up the centre of the ruck. Look at how our forwards struggled to make any decent yards. Penrith seemed to do it with ease.

Tim Smith and the outside backs looked pretty good tonight, but the forwards need a little more mongrel, if the Eels are going to be a serious top 8 contender.

Maybe our defense contributed to Canberras poor handling, ever thought about that?

How many games does Parra dominate go forward, particulary over the past few years? very few!

Penrith have a huge pack and will make 50-60 metres per six against a majority of sides. Penrith rely alot on size and strength, Parra prefer mobility and speed. Just because a team makes more ground each set doesn't mean they're playing better or Parra worse.

I'l guareentee Canterbury do the same thing to Parra this week.

Mark_S

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
Maybe our defense contributed to Canberras poor handling, ever thought about that?

How many games does Parra dominate go forward, particulary over the past few years? very few!

Penrith have a huge pack and will make 50-60 metres per six against a majority of sides. Penrith rely alot on size and strength, Parra prefer mobility and speed. Just because a team makes more ground each set doesn't mean they're playing better or Parra worse.

I'l guareentee Canterbury do the same thing to Parra this week.

With big sides going through the centre of our ruck and we having bugger all go forward, we have no hope this year.

I still think both Parramatta and Canberra were both very poor and it was one of the worst games I have seen. Most other sides would have rolled us that night.

Latest posts